Jennings....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennings....

Jennings has, according to one source, "irreconcilable differences" with Milwaukee. He's frustrated, according to sources, that the two sides weren't able to work out a long-term extension this summer. In addition, he feels as though he doesn't get the attention he deserves and wants a bigger market to take his talents to.
    He wants out of Milwaukee and has been in touch with DeMar constantly since summer... If we didnt have Lowry I would say jump on this Colangelo, I wonder if he would be cool coming off the T.Dot Bench? lol Bucks have been wanting to extend till just Monday where they are looking for trades involving Jennings so he doesnt just walk come Off season.

Sources tell ESPN.com’s Marc Stein that the Mavs have a “level of interest” in Jennings if the Milwaukee Bucks make the restricted free agent-to-be point guard available before the Feb. 21 trade deadline.
    Mavs are reportedly trying to get him before the 21st.

I don't like Jennings' game very much...I hope Raps aren't pursuing him

Comment

Lowry > Jennings. No thanks.

Comment

Hahaha there's not even a slight chance that he'd be willing to come off the bench, especially for a team that isn't even in the playoffs

This guy is looking for a max contract :O ....
        Last edited by Sig; Wed Feb 13, 2013, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Jennings apparently wants out of Milwaukee

If he gets traded before the deadline this could help the Raptors playoff push.

On a side note, Turkoglu got suspended 20 games for banned substances in his system. LOL
          Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Buschfire wrote: View Post
            If he gets traded before the deadline this could help the Raptors playoff push.

On a side note, Turkoglu got suspended 20 games for banned substances in his system. LOL
            already a thread on jennings ...

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
              already a thread on jennings ...
              And on Turk...
              A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Fine, just rain on my parade lol my bad I didn't see any at the time.
                Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

I've liked jennings for a while, I would not be opposed if for some reason we traded for him

Comment

Working...
                  X