Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA.com: Demar Officially has the Best Dunk of the Year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to merge this with the other thread going on about the dunk. If thats ok with OP.

Comment

I love our current team so enthusiastic! lol Quincy Acy holding back Rudy and Kyle puts a smile on my face.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
        This non-native English speaker had tot google to find out what they meant with "cocks back" ... That sounded weird to me.
        I think it refers to "cocking the hammer" in a hand gun....that is, getting ready to shoot.

Comment

connected wrote: View Post
          No, I think it was just that good of a dunk.
          joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Was just a great dunk. Period. End of story.

Rudy may have influenced the dunk itself, but he certainly hasn't influenced the reaction. In my opinion.
          +1

When was the last time we saw DeRozan do anything like that? He didn't warrant any buzz before.

Suggesting Gay is the reason for the notoriety takes away from DeMar's accomplishment.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            This non-native English speaker had tot google to find out what they meant with "cocks back" ... That sounded weird to me.
            Well, I didn't need that particular graphic image in my head. It LOOKS weirder than it sounds.

Comment

Rudy had a very calming and good influence on Demar. Demar does seem more confident then ever before.

Comment

Working...
              X