TapTalk app for mobile devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TapTalk app for mobile devices?

Have you guys ever looked into http://www.tapatalk.com/ for the forums? WOuld be nice to have here.

agreed.

Comment

Definitely would be nice to have this. Much better than the stripped down web mobile theme.

Comment

I'll look into this fellas.

Comment

Sweet! Looks like its been added!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Yup, Arsenalist added it a couple hours ago.

Cheers fellas

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              Sweet! Looks like its been added!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
              $5 for the iPad App .. interesting .. Whats this thing do to make me want it over the Full Website which I'm able to nicely work with on the iPad? If you don't mind my asking. Looks neat tho!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                $5 for the iPad App .. interesting .. Whats this thing do to make me want it over the Full Website which I'm able to nicely work with on the iPad? If you don't mind my asking. Looks neat tho!
                Yeah, it's $2.99 on Android. Not much, but I do need reasons.

Comment

just tried the less than legal version on android... neat interface.. aesthetically, it looks alot better than the regular mobile website

really easy to use... quite snappy... you can flip between pages really quickly.. navigating between forums and threads is a breeze..

i cant speak on posting though.... since i'm using a hacked copy, no way i'm registering an account...

if you're willing to dole out a few bucks for the legit version... it's not a bad little app

personally, i'm cheap.. im good with the mobile site

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    I'm with you... when I'm on RR after work, I'm on my iPad and it looks no different than being on my laptop. I'm assuming the app would be beneficial for a phone application, rather than a tablet application.

Comment

Is there an update needed for the forum? I can't access it via tapatalk anymore on my ipad or iPhone. It says the forum software is outdated or disabled.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        Is there an update needed for the forum? I can't access it via tapatalk anymore on my ipad or iPhone. It says the forum software is outdated or disabled.
                        We'll look into it and let you know.

Comment

I stopped using it like a month or two ago. They updated it and it's way too complicated now, I can't even figure out how to quote or even reply. ha
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                            I stopped using it like a month or two ago. They updated it and it's way too complicated now, I can't even figure out how to quote or even reply. ha
                            Still way better than the mobile site. Can't even edit posts.

Comment

Any updates here? I still get "The community is currently not available (404)" Would love to get this site accessible on tabatallk again.

Comment

Working...
                              X