Terrence Ross Wins 2013 Dunk Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Ross Wins 2013 Dunk Contest!

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8954146 Hope he is correct. Unless robbery by NBA, he should have a great chance of winning it tonight. What do you think?

That's a first, usually every ESPN analyst doesn't even mention a Toronto player.
    A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

But no one can take T Ross' highlights away from him. He has the best in-game dunks out of the contestants by FAR.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
        But no one can take T Ross' highlights away from him. He has the best in-game dunks out of the contestants by FAR.
        +1.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

He has this recoil, where his body 'snaps' after a dunk and it makes it look so much more ferocious. That stuff is pure gift, and James White's corpse has nothing on T-dot Flight 31.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            He has this recoil, where his body 'snaps' after a dunk and it makes it look so much more ferocious. That stuff is pure gift, and James White's corpse has nothing on T-dot Flight 31.
            James White is overrated, the guy has so much hype going into this contest. Although, he has done some impressive stuff, I'm not excited about him. I'm excited about Ross, Faried, and Bledsoe.

Comment

Must admit, even with Ross in this year I have very little interest in the Dunk contest. Of course, I will PVR it and at least take a quick look tomorrow. So I guess I am interested enough to do that.

Comment

Green and White should be the favourite tonight.

Ross needs to do something 'special' to win this thing.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Turns out Im on a plane during the contest.. )':

Comment

When does it start? I'm going out for dinner so I wanna get back before it starts

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      When does it start? I'm going out for dinner so I wanna get back before it starts
                      Yea, I'm also curious
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I thikn the dunk contest is generally the last event of the night. And the whole fiasco starts at 8 pm est.

I also think Ross has a chance to win the dunk contest.

I also think that Ross might have a chance to win a 3pt contest down the line.

It would be really cool if he managed to do both.

Comment

Win them all haha. First player in nba history to win every event at least once

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Win them all haha. First player in nba history to win every event at least once
                            Not common to find a natural shooter who's also an elite athlete.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Not common to find a natural shooter who's also an elite athlete.
                              Ray Allen is an example. Participated in the dunk contest, and three point shootout. Different years though, but still.

Comment

Working...
                              X