Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake lost his mind after the win.

Comment

• The worst was Gerald Green cutting the net with scissors, thanks for wasting everyone's time!! He was one of the original "props jokes" when he blew that candle off a cupcake years ago?! the dunk contest became a circus show with live clowns after that and Evans today was the biggest clown. Go hang that sh1tty picture on your wall in the bathroom and think about it everytime you sit on yout throne.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        The worst was Gerald Green cutting the net with scissors, thanks for wasting everyone's time!! He was one of the original "props jokes" when he blew that candle off a cupcake years ago?! the dunk contest became a circus show with live clowns after that and Evans today was the biggest clown. Go hang that sh1tty picture on your wall in the bathroom and think about it everytime you sit on yout throne.
        youll prob see that painting on Ebay for bidding tommorow LOL

Comment

The worst was Gerald Green cutting the net with scissors, thanks for wasting everyone's time!! He was one of the original "props jokes" when he blew that candle off a cupcake years ago?! the dunk contest became a circus show with live clowns after that and Evans today was the biggest clown. Go hang that sh1tty picture on your wall in the bathroom and think about it everytime you sit on yout throne.
          +1.....hahahaha indeed wasting everyone's time. And I couldn't agree more on the clown thing, too

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
            youll prob see that painting on Ebay for bidding tommorow LOL
            Evans gotta support his addiction to mormon hoes...

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Evans gotta support his addiction to mormon hoes...
              ya wit that & the bootleg liquor Utah can be hard on a baller! LOL

Comment

Love the KG expression after T-Ross VC dunk.

Pretty sad that the announcers didn't even acknowldge this. I don't think they were aware at all that Ross is wearing a Vince Carter Raptors jersey.

As bad as this Dunk Contest was, i thought the announcers were worst. And that guy Nick Cannon has no business hosting an event like this.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Pretty sad that the announcers didn't even acknowldge this. I don't think they were aware at all that Ross is wearing a Vince Carter Raptors jersey.

As bad as this Dunk Contest was, i thought the announcers were worst. And that guy Nick Cannon has no business hosting an event like this.
                  +1 they were terrible all night.. the whole night was a fail and not because of the participants

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

ya that kinda sucked.. they did after the dunk but not much... i didnt mind chuck & shaq joking around but the real analysts need to do more..they left chuck rambling far to often.. chuck missed the start of the celeb game too, maybe he partied too hard LOL

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                      ya that kinda sucked.. they did after the dunk but not much... i didnt mind chuck & shaq joking around but the real analysts need to do more..they left chuck rambling far to often.. chuck missed the start of the celeb game too, maybe he partied too hard LOL
                      u mean the rising stars game

Comment

• Anyone got a gif of Drake going crazy after that Ross dunk?

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          u mean the rising stars game
                          ya my bad..LOL

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            +1 they were terrible all night.. the whole night was a fail and not because of the participants
                            What was up with the first singer. Had to mute tv cause she was so bad.

Comment

• Somebody asked chuck who he thought won and he says "I don't know his name the guy who dunked last".

Comment

• Ummm, James White sucked lard. Loving his first dunk, not (wishing one of the stewardesses stuck their foot out to trip him). Also, Nick Cannon reminds me of the wack MCs that won't let go of the mic at the house parties I used to attend back in the day in Scarborough.
                                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                                X