Why Russel Westbrook. Is. An. Idiot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Russel Westbrook. Is. An. Idiot.

Reporter: "Russel, did you guys lose this game, or did the Jazz win this one?"
    Russel: "WHAT?!"
    Russel: "Bro, what are you talkin' bout man?"
    Russel: "Bruh, I'm out man, ya'll niggas trippin'. Pfft." *quiet murmurs in the back*
    Pretty simple question if you asked me. Did you guys lose? (as in, not play hard enough defensive and offensively, allowed them to do whatever they want) or did they win? (as in, we tried, but they just had a rhythm all game, worked hard, and had everything going right).

This guy has some poor basketball IQ, and he'll be a reason why OKC doesn't/does win a championship. Talented player, but this dude is far too immature and can't contain his emotions. Quite the selfish character if you asked me.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

eww... that made my skin crawl

what a dick.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I thought he said "I need a stripper" at the end, ahaha. This just adds to show his maturity level, which is wayyyy downnnnn

Here.
      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Nice find but how does this relate to the raps?

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
          Nice find but how does this relate to the raps?
          It's in the NBA section. lol

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
            It's in the NBA section. lol
            Lol my bad. Late here er in nova scotia. Time for bed. Lol

Comment

That's a clown question bro.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                Lol my bad. Late here er in nova scotia. Time for bed. Lol
                Same here in NB ;P #EastCoastProbs

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                  That's a clown question bro.
                  +1 that question was stupid. Response was a bit immature though.
                  Deadallus

Comment

Lol "Y'all nigga's trippin"
                    Is he really that stupid to say that on tv? what a dumbass

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
                      +1 that question was stupid. Response was a bit immature though.
                      that question gets asked all the time

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        that question gets asked all the time
                        Agreed. Players and coaches say it often if they don't feel confident in how their respective teams played.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Man, Westbrook really PISSES me off. Such a routine question.

Dunno if anyone else was watching but he lost his shit and peaced to the locker-room a week or so ago because Sefalosha yelled at him for not passing and getting a 5-second violation.

That's right. A 5 SECOND VIOLATION. You need to be a whole nother level of ball-hog to get that call in the first place.

Point is, the kid is severely immature and he's not even that young. I doubt OKC's ability to win it all as long as he's got any form of responsibility.

Comment

did anybody see the guys pants yesterday? lol ...jesus christ

Comment

Russell Westbrook's attitude is why he's not a true franchise player....or a true PG for that matter (not just about passing, a PG is first and foremost a leader)....

Comment

Working...
                              X