X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-cle / tor-gsw

Here are some of the options

Option 1: Toronto send Bargs, Linas Kleiza
    Cleveland send Tristan Thompsons, Luke Walton (expiring), Omri Casspi (expiring)
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/?tradeId=ctu9cbk

With this trade, we get a PF (Canadian) in T.Thompsons, an expiring in Walton and Casspi
    For this trade to work ,we have to throw in L.Kleiza. Question is will the Cavs part ways with their budding star in T.Thompsons and take on A.Bargnani.

Option 2: Toronto send Bargs, AA, 2nd round pick
    Cleveland send Luke Walton (expiring), Mareese Speights, CLE 2x1st round pick (Heat's pick, King's pick)

With this trade, we get a backup PF in Speights who played along with R.Gay in the Grizzlies. Luke Walton for his expiring and two 2013 1st round picks who we can go after a backup PG and Center

Option 1: Toronto send Bargs, Kleiza
    Goldenstate send Jefferson, Landry, GSW 1st round pick

With this trade, we get a backup SF in Jefferson who expires after next year, he would be a decent backup behind R.Gay. Carl Landry would be a good backup or starting PF for this league and we get their 1st round pick

Option 2: Toronto send Bargs, AA
    Goldenstate send A.Biedrins, Carl Landry

With this trade, we get a backup C in Biedrins and a decent PF in Landry.

I based on these trade due to a source that we would facilitate a trade with the Cavs and Warriors who had shown interests in Bargnani.

I based on these trade due to a source that we would facilitate a trade with the Cavs and Warriors who had shown interests in Bargnani.
    AAAHHHHHH tenforthewin is breaking my brain......

*And what source, what the hell are you talking about? Don't just say that without providing it. And who showed interest, the Cavs or Warriors???

*Cleveland is not trading one of their best prospects (Thompson), or 2 1st rounders for Bargs...

*GSW has an all-star PF in Lee and a C who was all-star calibre before injury issues (we'll see what happens with Bogut going forward). I'm sure they would like to ditch Jefferson or Biedrins, but why would we take either of those guys, and why would they want Bargs?
    Last edited by white men can't jump; Mon Feb 18, 2013, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Wolstat did say it in one of his articles:
      http://www.torontosun.com/2013/02/16...yone-chill-out

Spies here in Houston reveal that other teams have sniffed around on Bargnani, particularly Golden State and Cleveland.
      Can only see GSW giving up either Jefferson or Biedrins. They don't have a first rounder to give away either since its owned by Utah.

Cleveland may give up Speights (although they just got him, so I'm not even sure about that). I can't really see them giving up anyone else that's worthwhile. Although they do have numerous draft picks.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        AAAHHHHHH tenforthewin is breaking my brain......

*And what source, what the hell are you talking about?
        Don't just say that without providing it. And who showed interest, the Cavs or Warriors???

*Cleveland is not trading when of their best prospects (Thompson), or 2 1st rounders for Bargs...

*GSW has an all-star PF in Lee and a C who was all-star calibre before injury issues (we'll see what happens with Bogut going forward). I'm sure they would like to ditch Jefferson or Biedrins, but why would we take either of those guys, and why would they want Bargs?
        i think this dude spends entirely too much time inthe RealGM Trade forum... i read a thread in there about this GSW/Clev trade this morning & even they never provided a source LOL they just stated a spy in houston told them! LOL

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Wolstat did say it in one of his articles:
          http://www.torontosun.com/2013/02/16...yone-chill-out

Can only see GSW giving up either Jefferson or Biedrins. They don't have a first rounder to give away either since its owned by Utah.

Cleveland may give up Speights (although they just got him, so I'm not even sure about that). I can't really see them giving up anyone else that's worthwhile. Although they do have numerous draft picks.
          The only worthwhile and somewhat realistic player in all this is Landry...he could opt out at the end of the year, could easily get even a slight payraise (only making $4 million), and so they might want to trade him now rather than let him walk.

As for Cleveland, I'm sure they would give up Speights, but I don't know how big they are on Bargs. I can't see Toronto taking on such a deal (Speights +Walton) without a 1st rd pick included. And I don't know if Cleveland gives it up. If they would, I would be ok with this as a fallback option, maybe more than a Hawes oriented deal depending on the other pieces in that one.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
            Here are some of the options

Option 1: Toronto send Bargs, Linas Kleiza
            Cleveland send Tristan Thompsons, Luke Walton (expiring), Omri Casspi (expiring)
            http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/?tradeId=ctu9cbk

With this trade, we get a PF (Canadian) in T.Thompsons, an expiring in Walton and Casspi
            For this trade to work ,we have to throw in L.Kleiza. Question is will the Cavs part ways with their budding star in T.Thompsons and take on A.Bargnani.

Option 2: Toronto send Bargs, AA, 2nd round pick
            Cleveland send Luke Walton (expiring), Mareese Speights, CLE 2x1st round pick (Heat's pick, King's pick)

With this trade, we get a backup PF in Speights who played along with R.Gay in the Grizzlies. Luke Walton for his expiring and two 2013 1st round picks who we can go after a backup PG and Center

Option 1: Toronto send Bargs, Kleiza
            Goldenstate send Jefferson, Landry, GSW 1st round pick

With this trade, we get a backup SF in Jefferson who expires after next year, he would be a decent backup behind R.Gay. Carl Landry would be a good backup or starting PF for this league and we get their 1st round pick

Option 2: Toronto send Bargs, AA
            Goldenstate send A.Biedrins, Carl Landry

With this trade, we get a backup C in Biedrins and a decent PF in Landry.

Wow, you're putting some high value on Bargs. None of these trades go through without Val & Ross... Not happening.

Comment

Dude, seriously. Give it a rest.

Comment

LMAO at the Landry deal with GSW. He's a key piece for them and only makes $4m/year. What else can they offer for Bargs without disrupting their team? Biedrins clearly has some mental health issues and he's completely lost his confidence. Jefferson's best days are well behind him. I just don't seen anything doing there.

As for Cleveland, they are still trying to shed contracts and load up on picks. I don't see them making a serious offer.

Comment

Sorry, that was rude of me. There are some guys on here who know tons more than I do, but the one-sided homer trade proposals do get tiresome at times.

Comment

#block tenforthewin untill trade deadline

Comment

.....How old are you, tenforthewin?

Comment

Working...
                      X