Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring back the purple and black jersey!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the purple and black jersey!!!!

Love that jersey! Missed it even more when Ross did the 'ode to VC' dunk last night.

Why not use it as a 3rd jersey? or use it on vintage night/month like some of the other teams like the Heat, Hawks, Pacers etc are doing??
    Mamba Mentality

TRex wrote: View Post
    Love that jersey! Missed it even more when Ross did the 'ode to VC' dunk last night.

Why not use it as a 3rd jersey? or use it on vintage night/month like some of the other teams like the Heat, Hawks, Pacers etc are doing??
    I'm all for re-inventing it a bit somehow. I like the purple a lot, and I think it would be cool to bring it back somehow. I think I'd go with the 3rd jersey suggestion. Maybe start it as a 4th jersey instead of the camo, and then phase it in as the 3rd jersey and mix up the whole thing a bit.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      I'm all for re-inventing it a bit somehow. I like the purple a lot, and I think it would be cool to bring it back somehow. I think I'd go with the 3rd jersey suggestion. Maybe start it as a 4th jersey instead of the camo, and then phase it in as the 3rd jersey and mix up the whole thing a bit.
      Anything over the camo...
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I like the purple & black too, especially with so many other teams having switched to red lately, such as Milwaukee (and there were already several red teams to begin with).

Comment

I'm all for getting back to these colors. This would make our team unique. About half the NBA is wearing red, black and white jerseys.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
            I'm all for getting back to these colors. This would make our team unique. About half the NBA is wearing red, black and white jerseys.
            My thoughts
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

No. I want them to change to straight blue and white like the Leafs. Something similar to what Kentucky wears. They don't have to change to Huskies either... Polar Bears would would be cool if they could shorten it somehow.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                No. I want them to change to straight blue and white like the Leafs. Something similar to what Kentucky wears. They don't have to change to Huskies either... Polar Bears would would be cool if they could shorten it somehow.
                Toronto Huskies!
                A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Yeah, purple and black would be OK without the cartoon dinosaur and pin stripes.

Comment

blue and white would be perfect just like the leafs and the jays

Comment

Please no blue and white. Baseball and hockey are the most boring sports to watch. Don't need bball to be associated with them.

Comment

The purple and black is my favorite. If I'm right, they first replaced purple with red but retained the black which was not great but OK. Now the black is gone too. Would love to see the purple and black back.
                        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          Please no blue and white. Baseball and hockey are the most boring sports to watch. Don't need bball to be associated with them.
                          +1 exactly. I could care less what colour the "Leafs" have on

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                            No. I want them to change to straight blue and white like the Leafs...They don't have to change to Huskies either...
                            If it was Blue and White but a cool blue, I'd be down - but there is no way I'd wear Maple Leaf colours. NEVER.

Comment

No More purple Dino's!!

Comment

Working...
                              X