Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring back the purple and black jersey!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EWw, why do people want the Raps to have the same colours as the Leafs (and Jays)?? Isn't it better if each team has their own distinct identity?? I don't want the Raps more associated to the Leafs (the most embarrassingly run franchise in pro sports for half a century) than they already are.

Comment

If the colours need to change, how about a new GM while were at it?

Comment

The only respectable throwbacks are the original white jerseys (not counting the amazing Huskies throwbacks). The current crop of red/white/black/camo are a huge step up from the rest of them anyway....
        When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

Edgar wrote: View Post

The only respectable throwbacks are the original white jerseys (not counting the amazing Huskies throwbacks). The current crop of red/white/black/camo are a huge step up from the rest of them anyway....
          They need to bring these back

Comment

edgar wrote: View Post

the only respectable throwbacks are the original white jerseys (not counting the amazing huskies throwbacks). The current crop of red/white/black/camo are a huge step up from the rest of them anyway....
            nice
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Just played with colors (quick) in order to bring something unique
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post

To keep a purple and red thing going, I'd totallly go for the one on the 2nd row right. Just switch the blue trim for red trim. Kinda like the one on the bottom left...but I think for that one the blue and red is too close to the blue and orange of the Knicks.

Comment

The middle one and bottom left are nice, just a tad of modifications then change "Raptors" to "Huskies"
                  A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    Love that jersey! Missed it even more when Ross did the 'ode to VC' dunk last night.

Why not use it as a 3rd jersey? or use it on vintage night/month like some of the other teams like the Heat, Hawks, Pacers etc are doing??
                    Yeah. That was a great looking jersey. Kevin Durant said his favourite team growing up was the Raptors and a big part of that was the jersey (unbelievable, but true). If that jersey was good enough for Kevin Durant, then it's good enough for me.

Comment

The blue and white actually looks good (and I despise the Maple Queafs). Care to take a crack at the road jersey?

Comment

Working...
                      X