GT: Raptors @ Wizards keep the streak alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    stupid reaction by Lowry but that shoulda been dbl tech as Brooker was 'bullying' hi
    I hope he learns from last game and can control himself the rest of the game

Comment

Bucks currently losing to Brooklyn...ahem
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

hmm I became an allstar 2 days too late

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
          Ross with the short leash is fine -- but why not Anderson?? This game could be out of reach for the Wiz if it wasn't for AA CHUCKING more bricks than Bob the Builder.
          Anderson I just hate when he takes things too far like hes a mix of Allen Iverson and Lebron James out there for a guy playing on borrowed time he forgets hes a role player far too much.
          hmm just read his box score 1 of 7 and 1 of 4 from deep lol my mistake I thought he hit 2 treys he is chucking tonight lol.
          Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Tue Feb 19, 2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Amir has 2 points and no rebounds at the half, yet he's at a +17. Shows you how much of an effect he has when he's on the floor. Especially at the defensive end.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              to be fair hes bricked 2 and hit 2. He isnt chucking yet I just hate when he takes things too far like hes a mix of Allen Iverson and Lebron James out there for a guy playing on borrowed time he forgets hes a role player far too much.
              also we iso'd him on one of his misses... everyone went to the corner and didn't move.. our offense is absurd sometimes

Comment

If Ross wasnt soul searching at the moment he would undoubtedly start taking Anderson's minutes but right now he isnt the Ross I used to know lol he didnt hit the Rookie Wall he slammed in to it.

Comment

I don't like the tech but, love the toughness! The rest of the league needs to know that we wont get punked. Rudy and Lowry are slowly changing the impression of this team around the league. Enough being nice. Its not like it's gotten us anywhere.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    I don't like the tech but, love the toughness! The rest of the league needs to know that we wont get punked. Rudy and Lowry are slowly changing the impression of this team around the league. Enough being nice. Its not like it's gotten us anywhere.
                    Is it time for this yet?

Comment

• who controls the republic twitter account?
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• technical fouls don't always equal toughness. sometimes they just mean you are emotionally immature or cocky or just plain stupid

Comment

• Just need to rebound better...

Comment

• i think the Toronto Rock have better attendance than the wiz
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed when players run past the game clock you can see them run by on the sportsnet broadcast game clock. I guess it's literally video taping it.

Comment

• finally some nice ball movement on that possession at least

Comment

Working...
                                X