GT: Raptors @ Wizards keep the streak alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    But Anderson can make the 3. When Fields gets his shot back, he'll be hands down the better option
    I think it's looking more and more like the rookie year was the abbreviation in shooting behavior. fields now seems more of a defensive match up guy or small ball 4 while gay rests.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
      come on humphries, cheer, come on man, you are not cheering hard enough
      I just saw that

hump and teletubby are the anti-Acy and AA

Comment

• yess, jj

we move up, I feel dirty, going to shower

Comment

• thank you JJ

Comment

• JJ earning his paycheck

Comment

• Iceeee in his veins

Comment

• Wooooh! JJ FTW!

Comment

• Wow, that was amazing

Comment

• 5 games back
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ--Joe JOHNSON

Comment

• Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!
                        A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• makes tommorow an even bigger day.. we could be 4 back after tomorrow..LETS GO RAPTORS!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Recently. Laker game was a month ago. Fields is the better defender but AA isnt that far off. As a offensive player it isn't even close right now.
                            Fields is a much better fit. Doesn't require the ball to be successful unlike Anderson, who needs to create with the ball. Derozan, Lowry, Gay, Bargnani are all guys that need the ball to create their offense. Fields is a nice balance for this team with his terrific cutting, and rebounding. Doesn't matter how far a game was, Fields shut down the best player of this generation, and stopped a scoring machine.

I'mt honestly not a fan of Anderson. He's starting to remind me of James Johnson, just a pinch better from the perimeter, and less athletic, but clearly a guy who wants his own.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• god damn its nice to be playing for something other than picks. Even if its still a long shot
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                god damn its nice to be playing for something other than picks. Even if its still a long shot
                                I am starved for meaningful basketball. Lets see how far this team can take us.

Comment

Working...
                                X