Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      Rudy Gay needs to keep the follow through, and defensively I'm getting frustrated watching this.
      in those mid-range shots he doesn't seem to bend his elbows much, just shoots with his wrist.. no lift on the ball

Comment

Nice to see JV getting the respect from the refs.

Comment

I feel like Gay looks for Valanciunas more than just about anyone else on the team. Maybe it comes from playing with a guy like Gasol and knowing how valuable that type of bigman is.

Comment

I have a feeling that clock problem is going to come up and be a problem sometime in the crucial parts of the game. Man I love JVs intensity.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              Rudy Gay needs to keep the follow through, and defensively I'm getting frustrated watching this.
              They playing with good energy so far on the defensive end.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Comment

Comment

Lowry playing great out there. Two offensive fouls thrawn so far
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

for a team full of slashers there is a shit load of set plays and settling jumpers

Comment

Comment

Bargnani on a curl? I don't remember the last time I've seen that.

Comment

Man, I love watching John Wall play, I hope he gets out of Washington soon complete waste of his talent.

Comment

I've seen highschool games with better technology than what wizards are using lol. That horn will keep the 20 fans from falling asleep.

Comment

derozan needs to be reminded this ain't the WNBA.... dunk that

Comment

Working...
                                X