No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors @ Wizards keep the streak alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was waiting for Fields tonight then I just realized - they're saving him for Carmelo. Oh YEA!!!!!!
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• I think AA is respected by the team, especially Lucas. I think some of his swagger rubbs off on other guys, so I think he is a great guy to have around (he also has come up big for us in a few games this year, NY game is all AA for instance).

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        I think AA is respected by the team, especially Lucas. I think some of his swagger rubbs off on other guys, so I think he is a great guy to have around (he also has come up big for us in a few games this year, NY game is all AA for instance).
        Brings toughness and confidence. Casey seems to appreciate toughness and hard work from his players. Like I said before enough with the nice guys.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If i'm Colangelo i'd call Washington if Wall is available. I'd offer Lowry + Ross for Wall.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            If i'm Colangelo i'd call Washington if Wall is available. I'd offer Lowry + Ross for Wall.
            ?????
            Did we watch the same game?

Comment

If i'm Colangelo i'd call Washington if Wall is available. I'd offer Lowry + Ross for Wall.
              are you being serious.......?
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• ‏rudygay22 Me and @Wale was just joking y'all. Thats my boy right there.
                It seemed serious cause Gay was cursing at him lol aw was hoping fo a Reggie Miller/Spike Lee ordeal every time we are in Washington lol.

Comment

I can't tell if this is serious or not soooo...I'm not going to call you an idiot
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    are you being serious.......?
                    Yes i'm serious. How old is John Wall again?

Wall has TONS of potential. Still a kid, if he figures it out and i think he will, he'll be a perennial all-star in this league.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yes i'm serious. How old is John Wall again?

Wall has TONS of potential. Still a kid, if he figures it out and i think he will, he'll be a perennial all-star in this league.
                      so we give up a very serviceable, young, more proven pointguard + the ultra high potential of Terrence ross, for a player who has Rondo-syndrome minus the passing. Basically I dont see Wall being an allstar, rather I see him as relying on nothing but his quickness to make a living. Expect a high-turnover inconsistent scoring point guard in 2 years time.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        so we give up a very serviceable, young, more proven pointguard + the ultra high potential of Terrence ross, for a player who has Rondo-syndrome minus the passing. Basically I dont see Wall being an allstar, rather I see him as relying on nothing but his quickness to make a living. Expect a high-turnover inconsistent scoring point guard in 2 years time.
                        Lowry is a more proven PG than Wall? how?

Lowry's best year was last year where he averaged 14ppg 4rpg 6apg

Wall on the other hand averaged 16ppg 4rpg 8apg as a rookie. He put up similar numbers in his 2nd year. This year he's currently averaging 14ppg 7apg 3pg. Lowry meanwhile is currently averaging 12ppg 5apg 4pg for the Raptors.

To say that Lowry is a more proven PG than Wall is absurd. And for the people here who are against trading Lowry + Ross for Wall are CRAZY.

Yes Wall looked terrible tonight. But look at that Wizards team. They dont have much talent. Beal, Wall, who else do they have?
                        Last edited by The Great One; Wed Feb 20, 2013, 01:05 AM.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wall is legit dont disrespect his talent here guys hes just th victim of being on a bad team he has to play hero ball for them to ever win a game if he had people to pass to besides Nene he would play better. This is a guy that can light up a team for 30 and 12 hes done it plenty of times befre but hey hes no Kyrie Irving thats for sure.

John Wall needs to get the hell outta dodge pronto beforeWashington drains him of all he has like they did with Arenas same goes for Beal too actually.

Comment

• I could sort of see Wall become Washington's Bargnani: a guy who fails to get them anywhere; a guy who's let off the hook because of lack of talent around him; a guy who puts up stats but fails to win games; a guy about everyone says 'yeah, he's got the skills, and he's going to be a star as soon as he gets it;' a guy who the organization takes far too long to trade because of 1st overall status and occasional flashes of brilliance.

He could also become an excellent franchise player and all-star for them. But there's definitely a worse-case scenario for Wall that's still on the table.

Comment

• Washington is not a talented team. BUT, John Wall is not an NBA professional yet. He likes all the razzle, dazzle plays, he wants to get the highlight film, he's still very impatient, not a great teammate, poor composure.. I mean, he's no Russel Westbrook in talent, but he's certainly right up there in terms of the level of professionalism he has.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Lowry is a more proven PG than Wall? how?

Lowry's best year was last year where he averaged 14ppg 4rpg 6apg

Wall on the other hand averaged 16ppg 4rpg 8apg as a rookie. He put up similar numbers in his 2nd year. This year he's currently averaging 14ppg 7apg 3pg. Lowry meanwhile is currently averaging 12ppg 5apg 4pg for the Raptors.

To say that Lowry is a more proven PG than Wall is absurd. And for the people here who are against trading Lowry + Ross for Wall are CRAZY.

Yes Wall looked terrible tonight. But look at that Wizards team. They dont have much talent. Beal, Wall, who else do they have?
                                ross and lowry for wall? sorry but this has got to be the STUPIDEST sounding trade proposition ever.
                                Last edited by iblastoff; Wed Feb 20, 2013, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X