No announcement yet.

Trade deadline 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Raps are insisting on sending out 2nd rd picks to PHX, maybe they could atleast send them 2 and do this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/?tradeId=a7n8q89

Toronto: Boozer, Telfair
    Chicago: Bargnani
    Phoenix: Kleiza, 2nd rd picks from Toronto, cash

(I put Houston in to show they have enough cap space with the Morris trade last night and taking on Kleiza with just sending out Telfair).

PHX would probably be best place for Kleiza given their training staff. Not sure how much cash Toronto sent to Memphis in Gay deal but whatever is left over, send the rest (up to $3M per year cash permitted for all transactions).

Comment

Looks like its Telfair for a 2nd rounder and Haddidi, apparently hes good defensively?
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

@Chris_Broussard: I'm told Bulls definitely not moving Boozer & unlikely to do anything
        Nooooooo

Comment

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
            Nooooooo
            I'm literally about to cry. Him over Bargnani any day, especially like a game last night where Bargnani was absolute trash.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
              Nooooooo
              Ah screw it.

I'm going for a nap.

Comment

Once Doug Smith's report came out the other day about Bargnani likely staying put, I lost all interest in the trade deadline.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  I'm literally about to cry. Him over Bargnani any day, especially like a game last night where Bargnani was absolute trash.
                  Chicago probably came to their senses.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Chicago probably came to their senses.
                    Eh, I guess they want to pay some extra million dollars in luxury tax, for a mediocre season. Not so much calling it "coming to their senses." Do they still have their amnesty clause, because they could use it on Bargnani during the off-season, than sign a Millsap, or Josh Smith in the off-season.

Comment

• Can't help feeling that BC just burned the last decent chance Toronto will get to move Bargs until he's an expiring contract.

Comment

• #No3rdYearOption

Are ya with me Matt52?!

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          Eh, I guess they want to pay some extra million dollars in luxury tax, for a mediocre season. Not so much calling it "coming to their senses." Do they still have their amnesty clause, because they could use it on Bargnani during the off-season, than sign a Millsap, or Josh Smith in the off-season.
                          No, they can't.

Raps are going to be above salary cap even amnestying Bargnani.

Sign and trade only option and then what are the Raps going to trade?

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Can't help feeling that BC just burned the last decent chance Toronto will get to move Bargs until he's an expiring contract.
                            +1

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                              #No3rdYearOption

Are ya with me Matt52?!
                              Going to have to wait until the end of the season for that one.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                No, they can't.

Raps are going to be above salary cap even amnestying Bargnani.

Sign and trade only option and then what are the Raps going to trade?
                                Look up sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X