• Show
Clear All

• nevermind.. second round pick

Comment

• Steal for okc

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Steal for okc
        Agreed! Don't quite understand why the Knicks did that trade...

Comment

• Jeez bucks fans don't know what they're talking about. I'd run with that trade fast.

Comment

• WTF do we do with Bargnani now? Start him and see if he can up his trade value for the summer? Playoffs are now out of the question
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• @Gambo620 Suns will waive Haddadi

Comment

• Im so sad.... Bargs is still a Rap... JJ Redick on Bucks is going to hurts us and we gotta play them 2 more times. Such a blah day I was anticipating something bigger, Raps could have walked out of this season poised to be one of if not the most improved teams in the league Having Gay and Boozer for nothing really...

Comment

• I'm pretty depressed right now...not going to lie. I need a hug
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• This is for all raptor fans...

At least we have Gay

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      Agreed! Don't quite understand why the Knicks did that trade...
                      Brewer was picked up as a fill in for shumpert. With shumpert back, I guess they figured they didn't need him anymore and might as well get something.

Comment

• I don't really see JJ making the bucks that much better.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• What an anti-climactic trade deadline for the entire NBA.

Ok BC, start strategizing those summer trade/S&T plans for Bargnani... Millsap? Gasol?

Assuming all options are picked up, the Raps will enter the offseason with 12 players under contract, for a total team salary of $72,951,259.

12 Players:

C: Valanciunas, Gray (player option)
                          PF: Bargnani*, Johnson*, Acy
                          SF: Gay, Fields, Kleiza* (player option)
                          SG: DeRozan, Ross
                          PG: Lowry, Lucas (team option)
                          * can be amnestied

Even if the amnesty is used, the Raps would still be over the salary cap and unable to sign a free agent for more than the MLE.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            I don't really see JJ making the bucks that much better.
                            Yeah, still first-rounder fodder at best, and then they're scrambling in the summer to keep Redick, which might not be that appealing to him if he's splitting time at SG with Ellis. If they had been able to do this trade and flip a package involving Henson and a pick plus Ellis or Ilyasova for Josh Smith, then they'd have a chance to go on a run, maybe get an upset in the playoffs, and convince those guys to stick around in the offseason. They went half-in in a year where they needed to either go all-in or retool.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              What an anti-climactic trade deadline for the entire NBA.

Ok BC, start strategizing those summer trade/S&T plans for Bargnani... Millsap? Gasol?

Assuming all options are picked up, the Raps will enter the offseason with 12 players under contract, for a total team salary of $72,951,259.

12 Players:

C: Valanciunas, Gray (player option)
                              PF: Bargnani*, Johnson*, Acy
                              SF: Gay, Fields, Kleiza* (player option)
                              SG: DeRozan, Ross
                              PG: Lowry, Lucas (team option)
                              * can be amnestied

Even if the amnesty is used, the Raps would still be over the salary cap and unable to sign a free agent for more than the MLE.
                              I say this as a huge fan but that is one uninspiring max payroll team

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                I don't really see JJ making the bucks that much better.
                                Yeah, agreed....SG and outside shooting in general were not the Bucks biggest weaknesses. Strange trade for them to make without the Smith deal also going through.

Comment

Working...
                                X