No announcement yet.

Trade deadline 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Smith and Reddick to Millwaukee? If that happens we can kiss the 8th seed goodbye...if we already haven't.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      maynor to portland. should be interesting to see what they gave up
      Don't think it's JJ Hickson. Hickson said it's Brooklyn or Bust. He won't get rid of his trade veto unless he's traded to Brooklyn.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        maynor to portland. should be interesting to see what they gave up
        A pick it looks like. No idea what kind and protections though. Still Maynor is solid. Good pickup. Sucks he always finds himself backing up an Allstar.

Comment

• Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
          Bucks, I'm told, working on acquiring JJ Redick before deadline and NOT trying to complete deal for Josh Smith
          Let's hope that they only get the JJ Redick deal done and not the Josh Smith trade done. Not like JJ Redick will really help the Bucks considering he's mostly going be coming off the bench behind Ellis..

Comment

• Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
            Orlando has traded J.J Redick to the Bucks, league source tells Y!
            Looks like the Bucks are getting Redick. It's 3:00 already, so i think it's safe to say that the Bucks won't get Josh Smith

Comment

• And time. Now we just have to wait and see if any last minute deals are made official. Looks like bucks won't get smith.

Comment

• with Andrea being an able body, a playoff push is unlikely at this point

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  Looks like the Bucks are getting Redick. It's 3:00 already, so i think it's safe to say that the Bucks won't get Josh Smith
                  If they notify the league they are working on something they can go past 3. Possible, but unlikely.

Comment

• Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
                    Bucks NOT doing trade for Josh Smith and, as @JoshuaBRobbins reported for Orlando Sentinel, working on sealing three-way deal for @JJRedick
                    Let's hope not!

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                      if they notify the league they are working on something they can go past 3. Possible, but unlikely.
                      nooooo.....

Comment

• Well the JJ Redick to Bucks trade is official! Now we have to wait to see if Josh Smith is going anywhere. Fingers crossed...

Comment

• The NBA on ESPN ‏@ESPNNBA
                          RT @WindhorstESPN: The Hawks did not trade Josh Smith, sources tell ESPN
                          Adrian Wojnarowski: Atlanta is out of three-way talks with Orlando and Milwaukee, source tells Y! Sports. Twitter @WojYahooNBA
                          Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#M7EiBpPCo635CLMd.99
                          YESSSSSS!!!!! Let's hope this is true!!!!

Comment

• NBA rumors update: #Bobcats trading Hakim Warrick for Josh McRoberts
                            Meh...

Comment

• the bucks were 21st in the league in 3pt fg%. I guess that will change. I was surprised to see we were 14th....I think we were 24th before AA's 4th quarter last night

Comment

• So much joy, guys forget the playoffs. I'll be an asshole if we will make them after I said it but I will risk any day saying that from now on.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X