Trade deadline 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Anyone else thinking it would be Haddadi for Telfair???
    Yes. A big to replace JO who they released to make room for Morris.

Comment

WojYahooNBA Lakers offering Steve Blake, Chris Duhon, Devin Ebanks, Darius Morris for 2nd-rounders, sources say. Looking to unload, free roster spots.

Raptors have any 2nd round picks left to use? wouldn't mind Blake

Comment

Still im a little confused Telfair doesnt even play most games....

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
        Lakers offering Steve Blake, Chris Duhon, Devin Ebanks, Darius Morris for 2nd-rounders, sources say. Looking to unload, free roster spots
        Why dont we talk to LA about Blake?

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Im hoping thats the case, or Klieza. But this still doesnt get rid of our biggest problem AlsoHouston is looking to nab Josh Smith. Atlwants him in the Western Conference.
          It doesn't get rid of our biggest problem, but it does some good things. It gets us a backup PG for the rest of the season at literally no cost bball-wise since Haddadi is seemingly never going to dress for the Raps. It means no other assets would be used, so BC still has everything else to work with. It also means that backup PG is no longer a need, meaning even a deal with Chicago can maybe be revisited with a new configuration where there's no Nate.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            Still im a little confused Telfair doesnt even play most games....

Why dont we talk to LA about Blake?
            We don't have the cap space to take on Blake without giving something back to LA.

Comment

Boozer, Hamilton likely safe in Chicago — Rare is the season when Bulls forward Carlos Boozer and guard Rip Hamilton do not find their way into trade deadline talk, but apparently both can rest easy this year. Nick Fridell of ESPNChicago.com reports that the Bulls are aware that Boozer’s mammoth contract and Hamilton’s injury woes the last two seasons make both players not as appealing in deals. As well, the Bulls hope to retain financial flexibility for 2014 and don’t want to muddy up their cap. Here’s more:

Trading either one would likely get Chicago out of a luxury tax hit at the end of the season and would save the franchise some money in the short term. The problem for the Bulls is that there isn’t much interest in either veteran as the minutes to the deadline tick away. Boozer has a mammoth contract that the Bulls will likely amnesty in a year and a half, while Hamilton just turned 35 years old and has been playing on a minutes limit for most of the season because Tom Thibodeau is so concerned that Hamilton’s body will break down again.

Knowing these factors, and knowing the Bulls are trying hard to hold onto financial “flexibility” in preparation for the 2014 summer, it seems unlikely that they are going to make a deal by Thursday’s deadline.
              From NBA.com

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Yes. A big to replace JO who they released to make room for Morris.
                I read wrong news earlier.

JO kept.

Luke Zeller released by PHX to make room for Morris.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  What in gods name are the kings thinking?
                  The answer may be as simple as TRob was a redundant piece and not nearly as talented as advertised.

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                    The answer may be as simple as TRob was a redundant piece and not nearly as talented as advertised.
                    I agree with that.

He came out of nowhere as a Junior. He was stuck behind Morris twins but they were hardly incredible NBA talents.

I was always suspect on him.

Comment

Mike Wells: As @Adrian Wojnarowski reports, Pacers looking to move DJ. Same goes for Gerald Green n Tyler Hansbrough Twitter @MikeWellsNBA
                      I would be interested in Hansbrough fwiw.

Comment

I would be interested in Hansbrough fwiw.
                        I'm not sure if JV would agree with you.

Comment

I agree with that.

He came out of nowhere as a Junior. He was stuck behind Morris twins but they were hardly incredible NBA talents.

I was always suspect on him.
                          Agreed...undersized PFs with no range are not very valuable....Also, when did T-Rob become 6'10'' (freakin nba.com BS)...I seem to remember him being something like 6'7ish without shoes....unless he has 3 inch lifts in his shoes.

Comment

he's a great prospect, and has a tremendous ceiling. the kings management has no patience, and that will be their downfall. In 3-4 years, if they had kept the core of Marcus Thornton, Tyreke Evans, Thomas Robinson, Demarcus Cousins, added a decent PG (maybe marcus smart in the draft), the kings would be contenders for a long time.

devil's advocate:
                            he's not an undersized 4 by any means, this is coming from fans of team who employs a 6'9" centre.
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Agreed...undersized PFs with no range are not very valuable....Also, when did T-Rob become 6'10'' (freakin nba.com BS)...I seem to remember him being something like 6'7ish without shoes....unless he has 3 inch lifts in his shoes.
                              Sacramento got a million cash plus dropped salary which is good for the bottom line for a team that is in the process of being sold. Robinson will become they latest rookie to be buried on the Rockets bench by coach McHale. The Rockets moved 3 power forwards yesterday while adding one. Royce White moved up the depth chart (still not likely to play much).

Comment

Correction: Cole Aldrich is a center, not a power forward, so the Rockets moved 2 power forwards and gained one.

Comment

Working...
                                X