X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor - phx - por

Toronto Out: Bargnani , Acy , Gray, 2nd Round Pick
    Toronto In: Gortat , Telfair , Hickson
    Reasons: move Bargnani for some useable pieces while not bringing back bad contracts, improve backup C position and try Hickson out at the PF position where his size is better suited and fill in a backup PG position. I think between Amir , Hickson , JV and Gortat we would have out BIGS positions covered for awhile.

Portland Out: Hickson ( UFA after season)
    Portland In: Acy , Gray , TO 2nd Round Pick
    Reasons: Hickson is a free agent at the end of the year and really doesnt fit into their team as it stands now and will be taking minutes from their young bigs so they will move him now to get something in return. We send them a serviceable bog who can come off the bench and play whatever minutes as well as a hustle guy in Acy and a second rounder, Portland would be crazy not to take it.

Phoenix Out: Gortat , Telfair
    Phoenix In: Bargnani
    Reasons: Phx is looking to move Telfair to open up minutes for Marshall to play as well Gortat is very unhappy playing in Phoenix this year with all the changes. Bargnani will help spread out the floor for them.

Raptors after the trade

Lowry , Telfair, Lucas
    DeRozan , Ross , Anderson
    Gay, Fields , Pietrus
    Amir , Hickson , Kleiza
    JV , Gortat, Hadaddi

Phx can do better than Gortat and Telfair for Bargnani.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Portland can do better than Hickson for Acy Gray and picks.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

*BC fleeces* the entire league. Ouch!
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
          Phx can do better than Gortat and Telfair for Bargnani.
          Namely Perkins and Lamb from OKC according to rumors...

Comment

Working...
          X