Amir Johnson All Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Johnson All Star

now i have no statistical basis for this claim, but i think that AJ could've been an All Star by now if he had gone to college.

What do you think?
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

I think you have no stats to back it up.

from what I can remember only kg and Howard have skipped college and been all star big men.

so history isn't on his side. also all other all star big men have either gone to college or played over seas. so history still against him.

I also think that if I had of majored in politics instead of education I could have been a prime minister

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      I think you have no stats to back it up.

from what I can remember only kg and Howard have skipped college and been all star big men.

so history isn't on his side. also all other all star big men have either gone to college or played over seas. so history still against him.

I also think that if I had of majored in politics instead of education I could have been a prime minister
      Moses Malone and Jermaine O'Neal, just off the top of my head.

Comment

Also Andrew Bynum, Amar'e Stoudemire, and Tyson Chandler. And I don't think Josh Smith has actually made an all-star game, but I'd call him and all-star level player. And Al Jefferson's just under that level--he'd have been an all-star by now if he had been on better teams.

Comment

Oh yeah, and how could I forget Shawn Kemp?

And if you really wanna go back in time, throw Darryl Dawkins and Connie Hawkins in there too.

Comment

can't believe I didn't remember Oneal and amare. silly me.

Comment

I love Amir but what the heck is this thread
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                lol agreed.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  lol agreed.
                  +2

The quality of thread ideas have taken a remarkable drop in recent months. We're truly running out of things to talk about...

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    +2

The quality of thread ideas have taken a remarkable drop in recent months. We're truly running out of things to talk about...
                    Bring on the off-season!!! Then we can argue about all the trades that we think BC should be able to do for Millsap. Maybe we can pry Howard from LA for Bargnani!!
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      Bring on the off-season!!! Then we can argue about all the trades that we think BC should be able to do for Millsap. Maybe we can pry Howard from LA for Bargnani!!
                      What if we could trade Demar and Bargnani for Howard? I bet LA would do it in a heart beat!

Would we?
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        What if we could trade Demar and Bargnani for Howard? I bet LA would do it in a heart beat!

Would we?
                        So we have a 1 year rental of cry baby Howard and cripple the franchise for another decade?

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post

Would we?
                          good way to clear salary assuming Howard walks. You'd still have Lowry, Fields, Gay, Amir, JV starting and Ross as the 6th man. Adding in a bunch of flexibility as well
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            +2

It's a basketball forum, specifically, one about the Raptors. Would you rather discuss postmodernist literature?

I'm all for that, if you deem it a high enough quality thread idea.
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                              It's a basketball forum, specifically, one about the Raptors. Would you rather discuss postmodernist literature?

I'm all for that, if you deem it a high enough quality thread idea.
                              Hey man, if you honestly believe Amir has any shot at an allstar berth in his future, the more power to ya. After that, maybe we can discuss Fields, Lucas, and Anderson's allstar possibilities.

Comment

Working...
                              X