GT Grizzlies vs Raptors: Rudy vs Memphis >:( DeMar vs Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mike, prague wrote: View Post
    Bro, I do that for every game... I stay up till 1AM 2AM 2:30 ... Yeah Im crazy ... but I know how you feel ...
    Guys, stop. You're making my heroic dedication to watching games despite being in law school seem pathetic.

I thought I was the Raps numba 1 fan

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
      Guys, stop. You're making my heroic dedication to watching games despite being in law school seem pathetic.

Ive only missed 1 game this season! Hows that for numba 1?
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
        Ive only missed 1 game this season! Hows that for numba 1?
        Well, I don't want to get technical, but presumably the numba 1 fan would have missed zero games. Making you the numba 2 fan.

Sorry.

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
          Should be an intense game tonight. The fans on the Grizzlies sites are goin off on how they want to see Rudy struggle, and they want Tony Allen to shut down Derozan for Gay's comments. Im excited.
          Should be a very good matchup. This a reality test for DeMar tonight.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
            Bro, I do that for every game... I stay up till 1AM 2AM 2:30 ... Yeah Im crazy ... but I know how you feel ...
            themasao wrote: View Post

Well... I'm worried. I think I'm a total freak or something... I've been watching Raptors games at 1 am or 4 am for 4 straight seasons now and I have missed maybe a total of 10-15 games over that span. Please tell me I'm not alone being such a nut!? I feel normal... am I?

Comment

anthem

Comment

the boss making his way into ACC

Comment

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Leo's doing the analysis!! -_-
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Comment

Wow, these grizzlies announcers are ridiculously cocky. Listening to them, they seem to expect a score like 110-70 or something.

Comment

my internet was working great, got to hear the grizzles announcers talk about how great rudy gay has been playing and how they think they might have allen guard him. Then it went to commercial and the feed is dead... sigh
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Wow, these grizzlies announcers are ridiculously cocky. Listening to them, they seem to expect a score like 110-70 or something.
                            Exactly my thoughts... I hope we win to prove them wrong. I hope JV has a big game!

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                              my internet was working great, got to hear the grizzles announcers talk about how great rudy gay has been playing and how they think they might have allen guard him. Then it went to commercial and the feed is dead... sigh
                              http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/170163...grizzlies.html works fine in my part of the world

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X