GT Grizzlies vs Raptors: Rudy vs Memphis >:( DeMar vs Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• themasao wrote: View Post
    Again, different play. The point remains that on the inbound and coming out of a timeout the best Casey could come up with was one half assed screen in the easiest spot on the floor to defend, and everyone else STANDING STILL. I've shit better plays than that.

How do you get payed major league dollars to come up with bush league plays? Butch Carter has repeatedly called Casey out for his lack of x's and o's and I'm starting to agree with him.

Let's not forget this is the same coach who doesn't know what a 2 for 1 is. Or even worse, knows what they are and refuses to run them. I love him as a motivator, but his tactics (or lack thereof) are REALLY starting to get to me.
    Rick Carlisle insisted this guy needed to be a head coach somewhere in the NBA. Hope Carlisle isn't counting on being a GM someday, 'cause Casey ain't no Popovich...

Comment

• deron 1/2 ft w/ 4 secs left

foul Ellis on 3 w/ 2 secs

Ellis misses all 3!!!!!!!!

send him a fruit basket courtesy RR forums!

bucks lose!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        deron 1/2 ft w/ 4 secs left

foul Ellis on 3 w/ 2 secs

Ellis misses all 3!!!!!!!!

send him a fruit basket courtesy RR forums!

bucks lose!
        such a hilarious game. As bad as Deron played, he didn't actually foul Ellis on that 3-pointer. No idea what the ref was thinking.

Comment

• Tony Allen ‏@aa000G9

That felt Like an Game 6 elimination Game!!! Those Guys are Tough!!!

Retweeted by Eric Koreen
          Not sure if this comforts anyone but there it is.

DD and/or Gay show up on O and this is a different game.

I don't mind ISO's when you have guys who can do it - and I think the Raps do.

Problem is the entire offense can't be an ISO.

Need ball movement - and that is not a jab at Lowry - too much holding and waiting or dribbling going nowhere.

Comment

such a hilarious game. As bad as Deron played, he didn't actually foul Ellis on that 3-pointer. No idea what the ref was thinking.
            Screw Toronto? lol

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Screw Toronto? lol
              Duh. What was I thinking haha.

Seriously though. Refs have really sucked hard this season. Just goes to show -- no bias against the raps, they really are that bad.

Comment

• Also, excited for the BOS - LAL game. A Boston loss would keep things nice and tight in the cellar of the east.

Comment

• Tony Allen ‏@aa000G9
                  That felt Like an Game 6 elimination Game!!! Those Guys are Tough!!!
                  Tony's respect.

Comment

• The offense was brutal tonight however it was still a tie game with a few mins left.. that keeps the optimism for me anyway with regards to the playoffs.

Memphis is a tough team.. out of the teams in the West, they are the one's I'd be cheering for the most probably.

Comment

Also, excited for the BOS - LAL game. A Boston loss would keep things nice and tight in the cellar of the east.
                      Detroit won, which sucks. I want to at least out pace them at the end of the season.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                        we didn't when we had jose

A driving point guard like Lowry, who is supposed to be one of the few to create a shot at will, should have realized it was not the right pass, doubt Casey called a pass to Amir on the perimeter, see lowry doing that a lot, playing hot potato and giving it to a worse option in a worse position with even less clock
                        really?? I don't think we're talking about the same thing here.. cause we certainly could not inbound when we had jose either..

Comment

• Somebody put out an APB for DeRozan, then remind Gay that he's allowed to pass! Yikes, what an absolutely ugly game.

Comment

• Derozan and Gay were absolutely TERRIBLE.

Alan Anderson is proving me wrong about him, he's a solid guy. Landry Fields is going what I expect, he's playing with energy. And Terrence Ross proves me right, I'm not sold on him AT ALL.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Ross hit the rookie Wall. His defence at least showed up tonight. All that hubaloo about Dunk competition got him out of his groove his shot has been lousy lately.

Comment

• Eh, I'm starting to think packaging Ross w/ Bargnani to get Millsap would be awesome.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X