Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope everyone sends @raptors a #tradeBargnani for boozer tweet

Comment

• Derozan and Gay need to bring their A-game if they want to win games. Can't count on Anderson to do this every game. C'mon starters, get your shit together

Comment

• not sure why they went away from Anderson, we had momentum, and then back to gay for another turnover or missed shot, it was plain as day that he did not have it today

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          fuck free throw rebound?

Lowry did not box out shooter

fuck

basics
          Can we finally stop giving our "Coach" the benefit of the doubt? He's been awful all season at managing rotations, designing plays, and even getting his team to perform basic basketball tasks. No different tonight.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            I hope everyone sends @raptors a #tradeBargnani for boozer tweet
            lets make it happen

Comment

• I didnt expect the Raps to win this game at all really prett good fight against the 2nd rated defensive team, the Raps need an option in the middle to keep defenders honest.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                No! It wasn't a bad play! It was not bad offense! It was better defense!
                did u watch the play? they didn't do much to get Anderson open at all.. and the only fallback was amir.. probably could have been a better choice.. I don't care how good the defense is, you have to be creative if you want to get the ball in to a specific person.. most teams don't have this problem

Comment

• Ok, what the hell was the final score. Watching the league pass/grizzlies broadcast, the grizz had 88...but it says 90-82...which is it? Not that it matters, I'd just like to know

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Ok, what the hell was the final score. Watching the league pass/grizzlies broadcast, the grizz had 88...but it says 90-82...which is it? Not that it matters, I'd just like to know

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                      For some reason though, the nba.com box score has it 90-82...

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        did u watch the play? they didn't do much to get Anderson open at all.. and the only fallback was amir.. probably could have been a better choice.. I don't care how good the defense is, you have to be creative if you want to get the ball in to a specific person.. most teams don't have this problem
                        we didn't when we had jose

A driving point guard like Lowry, who is supposed to be one of the few to create a shot at will, should have realized it was not the right pass, doubt Casey called a pass to Amir on the perimeter, see lowry doing that a lot, playing hot potato and giving it to a worse option in a worse position with even less clock
                        Last edited by BasketballCrush; Wed Feb 20, 2013, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          No! It wasn't a bad play! It was not bad offense! It was better defense!
                          False. Derozan and Gay did not move an inch. They ran one crappy, half-assed pick in the corner and then just stood there waving their arms asking for the ball. Good defense, sure. But TERRIBLE organization.

Comment

• If Andrea can't find a roll, any roll, in the NBA - he's headed home to Italy. Doesn't he realize the tax bill he's gonna face if that happens?

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                              we didn't when we had jose

A driving point guard like Lowry, who is supposed to be on of the few to create a shot at will, should have realized it was not the right pass, doubt Casey called a pass to Amir on the perimeter, see lowry doing that a lot, almost bailing himself out to give it to a worse option in a worse position
                              The whole point is that Lowry had no other options. And the reason he had no other options? Because Casey failed to design any.

Comment

• I never thought he was much of an NBA talent to begin with, not being able to rebound is a serious flaw for a center, now he can't even make shots, if you thought his efficiency was a concern before welcome to andrea now, start pulling your hair

Comment

Working...
                                X