Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They took a time out with 33secs left on the clock wtf

Comment

• They are calling everything on Gay tonight lol dam! but you know what 2 quarters left remember the PAcers game??? anything can happen. Thank you Ross.

Comment

• Comment

• again derozan waits for the buzzer before throwing the last second shot cause he'd rather his % stay the same rather than a chance at 3 points.. he does that every time when he gets the ball for a last second heave

Comment

• man Prince is eating us

Comment

• wtfraps wrote: View Post
              man Prince is eating us
              ...out
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• The good news is that I think we can shoot better than 25% in the 2nd half.
                Last edited by BasketballCrush; Wed Feb 20, 2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• The shitty thing is that I think the raps actually have a shot if they can get their offense going, but my internet is just too shitty tonight.

Oh well, I'll try again another time.

GO RAPS!
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Our 1st option, 2nd option and 3rd option (if you subscribe to Bryan's take Andrea is 3rd)

...are 1 for 15 combined, and we are still in this game.

Comment

• wow missed easy shots

Comment

• Comment

• It's like Amir vs. Memphis. This would be a blowout without him.

Comment

• Everyone on this team has been a disgrace today.

Comment

• its not over, still have hope

Comment

• I wouldn't mind trading derozan.

Comment

Working...
                                X