Favourite SNL Skit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite SNL Skit?

Was watching some old classics and was thinking ... there are SOOOO many AMAZING SNL skits ... timeless classics, right there along side Monty Python.

So with that, what are you favourite skits from the SNL Archive? or Characters in general?

I could easily post 40, so I'll hold for now, but I think isn't a bad place to start:

Dick in the box for me. Djesus Uncrossed is pretty cool too.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Tough topic since modern SNL (read NBC) are not available on Youtube - I will have to encourage looking up a very raunchy one - Emma Stone as "Wallace" in a skit about a sexy bridal shower gone wrong...
      When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

no youtube at work... but without a doubt, my favourite skit ever was Eddie Murphy's "Buh-weet Sings" infomercial

Comment

My favourite is hands down, the Chris Farley one with the Colombian coffee crystals.

Cant find a good link for it though.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
            My favourite is hands down, the Chris Farley one with the Colombian coffee crystals.

Cant find a good link for it though.
            Farley was physical comedy genius... his "van down by the river" skits are definitely in my top 5

Comment

There was a skit back in the late 90's with Will Ferrell that I got my handle from. It was before the net got big, so I can't find video...

"More Cowbell" and "Colonel Angus" from Christopher Walken, "Canteen Boy" and "Schweddy Balls" with Alec Baldwin... so damn many lol. "Robert Goulet" with With Ferrell.

GOOOOOUUUULET!!

Comment

And "Mango" and "Mr. Peepers" for sure... I used to know a guy that looked like Mr. Peepers, so that became his nickname hahah

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  "Robert Goulet" with With Ferrell.

GOOOOOUUUULET!!
                  hahahahahaa oh man totally forgot about that one! i'm totally using "Goulet" as my name for the Starbucks baristas.

Comment

Working...
                  X