Tor-Chi Swing for the fences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-Chi Swing for the fences?

I'm not even sure I like this trade but here goes...

Toronto wants to get rid of Bargs, and Klieza

Chicago wants to get rid of Boozer and Hamilton

Toronto out
    Bargs, Kleiza, Gray
    Toronto In
    Rip Hamilton, Boozer, and either Teague or Robinson.

It works in the trade machine if you use Chicago's trade exception.

Although I'd be okay with swapping Kleiza straight up for for Hamilton, as we still need shooters.

Basically, if we take back boozer and Hamilton, I think chicago has to provide us with a pick.

Although I've been on the record a number of times that I don't think bargs value can get any lower, they way he's been playing I'm wondering if it'll ever get higher...

Perhaps Boozer is the best we can get?

EDIT: Could also work with fields instead of kleiza which might make it more or less palatable to the bulls, and we'd get to keep gray. In any event if they throw in a draft pick I'd seriously consider it.

If the raps are serious about making the playoffs this year, I think this trade is probably about the best that is even remotely realistic. Whether it's worth it long term? Not sure.
    Last edited by ezz_bee; Thu Feb 21, 2013, 11:56 AM.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

In a heart beat.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
    X