Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: GT Grizzlies vs Raptors: Rudy vs Memphis >:( DeMar vs Tony

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default GT Grizzlies vs Raptors: Rudy vs Memphis >:( DeMar vs Tony

Seriously thats the headline tonight Rudy wants to beat his old team that is going to make the playoffs no doubt, and Tony allen is going to be looking for DeMar all night to shut him down, after Rudys comment about DeMar being the best SG hes ever played with, so heres hoping DeMar gets a dunk on him this game.

MEMPHIS WITHOUT RUDY GAY IS NO JOKE yes they have been a noticably weaker team, but having Randolph and Grizzly Gasol in the middle is a good duo to hang your hat on especially with the Raptors very weak rebounding and interior D....I guess I should mention Bayless too hes been playing alright and hes always been playing really hard against us but maybe not so much tonight with Calderon no longer being a Raptor. Tonight fans also get to cheer for Ed Davis (if he even gets playing time hes avg 5 mins in Memphis)

Should be a very interesting and competitive game I think we have our western rival team now.

P.S BC allstar break would have been a good time to make that Boozer deal....

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ed Davis is going to destroy Bargnani..... ugh.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Ed Davis is going to destroy Bargnani..... ugh.
    LOL so true would have been nice to see Boozer vs Randolph and Johnson vs Davis.... safe to assume we are starting Gray tonight?

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    LOL so true would have been nice to see Boozer vs Randolph and Johnson vs Davis.... safe to assume we are starting Gray tonight?
    I hope not. JV doesn't back down from anyone nor should he.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Should be a very interesting and competitive game I think we have our western rival team now.
    Weren't they always their western rivals? Don't you remember the infamous Naismith Cup?

Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Interestingly enough raptors are listed as favourites for this game.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Gonna need a noticeably better effort (than the Knicks and Wizards wins) to beat the Grizz tonight.

Rudy better play with a chip on his shoulders...
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Last night also was Calderon vs Ed Davis, did anyone watch the game? Calderon ended up with 10 pts 7 assists, and Davis had his first great game with 14 pts (6/7), 4 rbs and 4 blocks in 21 mn. No doubt he'll try his best tonight against his former teammates!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Gonna need a noticeably better effort (than the Knicks and Wizards wins) to beat the Grizz tonight.

Rudy better play with a chip on his shoulders...
    Well, they have to play well enough to win. It's different every night. That New York game was affected by the old "pre-allstargameisitis" disease and last night's game was definitely affected by all the clock issues. There must have been about 10 turnovers from guys looking for clocks and getting stripped not to mention all the random shots that were taken with 12 seconds on the clock out of panic (both teams).

Actually, I thought the team played pretty good last night. Defence was very good overall - they stopped Wall so effectively they actually turned him into a negative on the court. The backcourt was terrific. Val was excellent in limited minutes. Gay was inefficient but effective. Even Bargnani played pretty decent.

Tonight will be a big test with Randolph/Gasol against Amir/JV/Bargs.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I hope not. JV doesn't back down from anyone nor should he.
    He also sits down a lot due to his failure to back down when he's beaten on a play.

Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

so i was reading Wale's timeline after last nights game and I saw that demar derozan had replied to one of his tweets saying something like "yeah they just hyping it up like always"...

then I saw a bunch of random people reply to demar saying "you know what Tony Allen said about you right?" apparently Tony Allen says "all he do is dunk, have lots of losses and no playoffs"

So yeah, hopefully Demar gets up for this game

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    so i was reading Wale's timeline after last nights game and I saw that demar derozan had replied to one of his tweets saying something like "yeah they just hyping it up like always"...

then I saw a bunch of random people reply to demar saying "you know what Tony Allen said about you right?" apparently Tony Allen says "all he do is dunk, have lots of losses and no playoffs"

HAHAHAHA, Tony is raw about Rudy's comments!!
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Raptors Republic Starter minks77's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote FoxMachine wrote: View Post

I wish all he did was dunk. That'd mean he'd learned to finish through contact and was going to the line 10-12 times a game.
    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

He did pretty good with that dunk on Mozgov....kind of surprised me with the ferocity.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Tony Allen can f off.

Raptors Republic Starter japetas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

In international competitions Valanciunas defends well against Gasol, but I think Casey will trust this job to Gray
    (Sorry for poor English )

Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So many stories in tonight's game. Rudy vs his old team. Ed coming back to Toronto. Both team on a winning streak something's got to give tonight. Could Andrea's last game as a Raptor. Jerryd bayless returns to Toronto as well. Should be a lot fun tonight and a good game.

Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Should be an intense game tonight. The fans on the Grizzlies sites are goin off on how they want to see Rudy struggle, and they want Tony Allen to shut down Derozan for Gay's comments. Im excited.

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get to watch a lot of raps games. The 2am start times, and sketchy internet means that if it isn't going to be a good game it really isn't worth the hassle. Unfortunately, it's difficult to know beforehand whether it's going to be a good game or not. I think I'm leaning towards waking up for it... It's just really depressing to wake up at 2am, spend 1/2 an hour to an hour trying to stream a game, having choppy audio and catching only 1/2 of every other possession, only to have the raps lose by 10.

I think i'll try my internet at 1:45 and if it's good then I'll try my luck.
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    I don't get to watch a lot of raps games. The 2am start times, and sketchy internet means that if it isn't going to be a good game it really isn't worth the hassle. Unfortunately, it's difficult to know beforehand whether it's going to be a good game or not. I think I'm leaning towards waking up for it... It's just really depressing to wake up at 2am, spend 1/2 an hour to an hour trying to stream a game, having choppy audio and catching only 1/2 of every other possession, only to have the raps lose by 10.

I think i'll try my internet at 1:45 and if it's good then I'll try my luck.

Sounds brutal..

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information