Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: From rumor to deal: Telfair to Toronto for Haddadi

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I heard hes a better defender, better play maker, better ball handler. Lucas shoos and has an all round better offense but I dont think thats what we need from our point off the bench, Telfair can make Ross better, Bargnani better and anyone else he plays beside with his dishes. Nothing against Lucas but watch them probably play together so Lucas ends up just being a scorer.

Raptors Republic Rookie G-locity's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think its good that we got a pg that has a little more size than jl lll simply because that there are teams that have big pg around the league. If he decides to walk in the offseason then toronto can go and try to sign somebody else.

Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like T Ross will suffer most from from this acquisition. Especially if John Lucas keeps shooting the way he is. I could see Casey going to the two PG line up. With Lucas off ball. AA has already established his role in the rotation.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I feel like T Ross will suffer most from from this acquisition. Especially if John Lucas keeps shooting the way he is. I could see Casey going to the two PG line up. With Lucas off ball. AA has already established his role in the rotation.
    Agree. I hope TRoss has a big summer and comes to camp ready to own the 6th man spot.

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote coastal wrote: View Post
    Agree. I hope TRoss has a big summer and comes to camp ready to own the 6th man spot.
    We'll know how hard of a worker he is. I didn't hear or read anything about him being a gym-rat in college, but, there's probably no question he is.

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

T Ross needs to stick with DeRozan/Lowry/Gay in the off season and it will do him a lot of good those guys eat sleep and drink the game more so DeRozan it would do him a lot of good to adapt DeRozans work ethic.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information