No announcement yet.

From rumor to deal: Telfair to Toronto for Haddadi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how anyone can care about this deal. You trade a guy who you had no intention of playing with a guaranteed deal for next year for a short term expiring who fills a need in case of injury this year. I don't understand why people care about the second round pick. Every year there are a dozen of these available. If Toronto really needs another Quincy Acy to hug guys before the game and waive towels (e.g. Quincy Acy's arm gets sore or he's all hugged out) they can buy one for cash....

Comment

Or trade for private Reggie Evans, cough, cough...

Comment

Wow what an awful trade! Haddadi was starting to show lots of potential this year and I believe he could average 20 and 10 in his prime and become an allstar eventually..!!..!! yup yup!!

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
          Haddadi traded twice in a space of a few months to two teams which had no intention to ever give him a chance to play.
          How about Rickey Sanchez? Drafted in 2005, his rights were traded today from Memphis to Miami. That's the third time he's been traded without ever putting on an NBA uniform. Hmm, ....potential Raptor?

Comment

Sebastian Telfair

Give a friendly welcome to our backup 2nd or 3rd stringer PG in Sebastian Telfair who once was deemed to be one of the better elite PG, the answer who would go along with Lebron James. Unfortunately, he didn't pan out that well except for his tenure days with the Wolves. Let's hope he finds a nice comfortable role as a Rap. I wonder what jersey No he will wear. No3 is given to Lowry, No31 is given to Ross and No5 is given to Lucas. I think we might give Jose Calderon's old jersey No8 or No30.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm happy with the trade, adds some depth and acquired a veteran who knows his role now. Would have liked to acquire some depth up front but oh well

Comment

Most of you are overlooking the team chemistry part. Bassy works out with Rudy and Kyle during the offseason in Las Vegas.
                    @RavNation

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                      this is more like gortat highlight reel

Comment

i saw Telfair playing with double A battery during the lockout. The impact league i believe

Comment

he is a very willing passer tho. So thats good

Comment

Lucas > Telfair
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Lucas > Telfair
                              Lucas is an undersized SG. Telfair is hands down a better PG than Lucas

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
                                If the Raps trade for Telfair I may just look for another team to support because that indicates they either a) don't know what they are doing, b) don't care about winning. I take that all back if they get rid of a crappy contract (Kleiza) for him.
                                What's up?
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X