• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Or Holly MacKenzie Love that girl.
    +1. she can take Leo's job as well

Comment

• Finally got to see this game today. Awesome. Loved it.

Biggest gripe with game: Ball goes off Chandler out of bounds and he has a hissy fit in the middle of the key turning to all 3 officials and they overturn the correct call (Raptors ball) to an incorrect call (WhineyBitch-icks ball).

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        that's messed up that they let chandler completely stop the game by holding the ball and forced them to change the call
        Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Finally got to see this game today. Awesome. Loved it.

Biggest gripe with game: Ball goes off Chandler out of bounds and he has a hissy fit in the middle of the key turning to all 3 officials and they overturn the correct call (Raptors ball) to an incorrect call (WhineyBitch-icks ball).
        I agree, that was ridiculous, said the same thing.

Comment

• Crazy court crasher!

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2013/0...ting-about-it/

Comment

• Man re watched the highlights the last 2 days.... Kyle Lowry has BAWLLLS PG of the future. To everyone that misses Calderon I hope you know we would have lost these last close games, because he just doesnt impact the game at both ends.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Man re watched the highlights the last 2 days.... Kyle Lowry has BAWLLLS PG of the future. To everyone that misses Calderon I hope you know we would have lost these last close games, because he just doesnt impact the game at both ends.
              Too subjective, too subjective.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                My vote goes to Kat Stefankiewicz. She knows basketball, she loves the Raptors. Not to mention she's beautiful.

Come on Sportsnet and TSN!!!!
                Kat. <3

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                Or Holly MacKenzie Love that girl.
                Holly is pretty hot. lol
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  My vote goes to Kat Stefankiewicz. She knows basketball, she loves the Raptors. Not to mention she's beautiful.

Come on Sportsnet and TSN!!!!
                  Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  Man re watched the highlights the last 2 days.... Kyle Lowry has BAWLLLS PG of the future. To everyone that misses Calderon I hope you know we would have lost these last close games, because he just doesnt impact the game at both ends.
                  opposing point guards would have had 30 points? lol

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                    <- my face now
                    Thanks!
                    You're welcome brother

Comment

• i used to think Kat was hot and now shes kinda meh. But Holly for sure, anything as long as its not that creeper Rod Black

Comment

• Just go to thefirstrow.eu > basketball > and your game should show up.

A lot easier, no disrespect.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          i used to think Kat was hot and now shes kinda meh. But Holly for sure, anything as long as its not that creeper Rod Black
                          I still think Kat is damn fine, although, she was sooooooo much better as a member of the Dance Pak.

Comment

• Wanted to add my two cents about the game. Love the steals & the defense. Much nicer to see Rudy try to take over the third instead of waiting for the 4th qtr. Thought the Raptors were gonna snatch defeat from the jaws of victory....but Lowry's prayer went in. Hate the fact we let them back in the game.

Hate JL3 is taking to many shots. The 10 pts helps. the 4 -3 pt shots he missed came at a critical time & let the Knicks come back. This happens way to often. This is why i'm looking forward to seeing Telfair. JL3 can help you get the lead...but he can't help you keep it.

Big win

Comment

Working...
                            X