GT Knickerbockers vs Raptors: Avoid The Grudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    What do you think a TRUE competitor would do in his shoes?
    And I'm certainly not calling Bargs any kind of competitor. We all know he isn't. I don't like watching him play, and I want him gone, but the booing can only have a negative effect on the franchise in the long term. Which is why it's ridiculous.

I mean, THE TRADE DEADLINE IS OVER. HE CAN'T GET TRADED NOW.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I believe that this is a winnable game. However, the amount of forced shots and predictable ISOs prove otherwise.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

The Knicks feed is great. Least "homer-ish" announcers that i've heard by far
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          And I'm certainly not calling Bargs any kind of competitor. We all know he isn't. I don't like watching him play, and I want him gone, but the booing can only have a negative effect on the franchise in the long term. Which is why it's ridiculous.

Again, this is like does the music create the culture, and you can change the culture by changing the music? Question. I am with Zappa and think that music is just a reflection of the culture, not the creator of it.

Maybe its irrational to change an arena of people from reacting to Andrea's poor play, perhaps Andrea is what he is, and sitting on our hands to "trick" some gm into thinking he is something else is not the most realistic option

Every minute of Andrea, paints a portrait of who he is as a player, and we can't hide that. (and I certainly don't think we should coach the team differently to accommodate him, that is what got us to the lottery)
          Last edited by BasketballCrush; Fri Feb 22, 2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post

+1

Comment

I just started watching. Did Bargnani play at all? Did he get booed?

Comment

Toronto won the 3rd quarter 9 days ago vs. New York. Toronto is tightening the defense.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

would be nice to have someone who could hit a 3 on the wing other than lowry.. would give lowry a reason to make that pass for a better shot.. in that case I wish lowry took the contested 3 rather than give derozan an open one

Comment

Yay! Rudy Gay, finally playing more assertive!

Comment

Obviously getting favored by the zebras tonight so far...

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                        Maybe its irrational to change an arena of people from reacting to Andrea's poor play, perhaps Andrea is what he is, and sitting on our hands to "trick" some gm into thinking he is something else is not realistic
                        I just think that, already, the booing is making him play worse. It seemed like Casey took him out in the first half because of it. All of this only makes him HARDER to trade, and means that when we do we'll get LESS.
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                          Obviously getting favored by the zebras tonight so far...
                          us or the knicks??

Comment

so many knicks turnovers

Comment

Comment

Wow, great plays by our wing duo back-to-back right there. Gay with the wicked crossover and finish on Stoudemire, and Derozan with a jumper over top Chandler. Nice sequence right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X