GT Knickerbockers vs Raptors: Avoid The Grudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    I just dont think you can control the fans. They will boo, they will cheer, we should worry about the things we can control. Booing and cheering is as old as crowds.

Part of the alluring part of being a rockstar or a player is to get those cheers, but the price of the cheers, can often be boos when you fail. That is the spotlight, that is all I am saying.

The only one that can change the boos is Andrea.
    no one is trying to control the fans.. just stating our opinion on their actions

Comment

• (i did say shut up jack too, on que, lol)

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        no one is trying to control the fans.. just stating our opinion on their actions
        It's something that will never change.

Comment

• Jack the preacher! pretty well said. Booing him isn't going to help the team win at all. Hopefully something lights a fire under him soon before he gets booed out of every game

Comment

• Really think that getting the fans to feel sorry for a player does not work out in the end.... but that is my opinion, we will see

Comment

• Anderson has been doing a poor job on Anthony. Bad shot by Lucas...
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• There's no ball-movement. C'mon!

Comment

• What THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING CASEY. Stop trying to buy those guys time, look at New York, they've been running the same guys the entire game. All your doing is getting them out of their rhythm..

Comment

• God fucking damnit Casey is fucking us over again.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                      It's something that will never change.
                      that doesn't explain why you support it

Comment

• Andrea's career has been one excuse after the other, I think I might be getting sick of hearing them...

Comment

• "andrea is a sensitive guy"

LOL fuck that shit
                          the nba is no place for babies

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            God fucking damnit Casey is fucking us over again.
                            +1. Blowing my mind with his mismanagement right now. Really frustrating to watch him throw the game

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              that doesn't explain why you support it
                              I accept it. The reality of sports. To me its that thrill, of it happening in real time, you can get the glory, or you can miss the superbowl kick and be hated forever... its the reality. I accept it for what it is.

You can hate the fact that fans made the one fans life hell for messing up a foul ball, but you are not going to change the fact that fans are going to be passionate about winning and loosing, and will feel these things like life and death.

I don't see why Andrea gets an exception

Comment

• WHY is Casey always so late calling TO's when other teams get on a run? I'll never understand...

Comment

Working...
                                X