GT Knickerbockers vs Raptors: Avoid The Grudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    That is out of our hands. So he is not cut out for being in front 17,000 fans, what do you want me to do about it? Some players relish in the spotlight to others its an anvil, more proof that he is not the player we thought he was

you want real scenarios and that is what this is, its up to andrea to perform not the 17,000 fans, its not a video game, its real life, not everyone can handle the spotlight
    You're just completely missing my point
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• gay with the hoooott touch

Comment

• Comment

• <--------------------------------------------------
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            You're just completely missing my point
            I think you are missing mine. What you want will never happen, the only one in control of the booing is Andrea.

Comment

My sister served J Kidd dinner last night. He had a burrito, three pints of Dos Equis and a margarita.
              Too bad she didn't put any laxatives in his burrito... next time...

Comment

The Knicks feed is great. Least "homer-ish" announcers that i've heard by far
                +1000000000
                so refreshing loved when they said gay was not a go to guy then 5 made baskets later they refer to him as that with humilty not sarcasm

Comment

• These fans are pathetic. Blaming and booing someone of your own is poor. Period. There shouldn't even be a discussion about it.

Comment

• Halph-Breed Baller wrote: View Post
                    When your Kidd you can have as many pints as you want LOL
                    I'm just not expecting a big second half from him
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      +1000000000
                      so refreshing loved when they said gay was not a go to guy then 5 made baskets later they refer to him as that with humilty not sarcasm
                      It's cause they have Mike Breen. ESPN commentator, the guy is a great voice.

Comment

• This team is pretty good when Gay is going...

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          These fans are pathetic. Blaming and booing someone of your own is poor. Period. There shouldn't even be a discussion about it.
                          ofcourse, it should be censored, especially for the poor folks that have to hear it at home

Comment

• looks to me like the ACC knows how to cheer good plays

Comment

• rudy is on fire

Comment

• Definetly love the NY feed they're just so neutral ... love it!!! Raps should definetly sign Earl Monroe to a contract of the court ...

Comment

Working...
                                X