No announcement yet.

GT Knickerbockers vs Raptors: Avoid The Grudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This booing has gotten ridiculous. What god does it do seeing he is here for the rest of the season. Honestly. I'm happy he's even trying on the defensive end. If it was me, I won't even show up.
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
      In all honestly Amir slapped his hand from the back and it totally looked like it was off Chandler. Chandler must of said that and we got off without a late foul being called.
      regardless of what happened the refs let chandler take charge of them, it was embarrassing to watch

Comment

What's ironic is that you have AA in there actually deserving to be booed for all of the garbage he's been throwing at the basket.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Comment

The Raps would have got a T if they did that...and its in our building!

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              What's ironic is that you have AA in there actually deserving to be booed for all of the garbage he's been throwing at the basket.
              you guys are out to lunch, AA is 1000 times the player andrea is

poor baby, just shows me we need to get his ass out of town, cant man up... little boos get in the way of his game, dont need a player like that (this is the pros)

Comment

enough of these gay iso plays

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  LOL okay there buddy

Comment

Sometimes watching the offense is a painful activity
                    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                      you guys are out to lunch, AA is 1000 times the player andrea is

poor baby, just shows me we need to get his ass out of town, cant man up... little boos get in the way of his game, dont need a player like that
                      1000 times? What does that even mean? And tonight he's been terrible
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                        LOL okay there buddy
                        Are you actually watching this game?
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Bargs is throwing up bricks because he doesn't give a fuck anymore, even the fans know this now so who cares they boo.

Andrea needs to go back to Europe after hes amnestied, this league has exposed him already.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Comment

The knicks are whiny
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

fans dont want andrea here, management has been ridiculous on this issue, get him out of here already

I have no loyalty to a player that has no respect for himself, i don't give a shit about your depression, go fight the goddamn lion, or perish you are not a baby, fans should not have to feel sorry for players, enough already

Comment

Working...
                                X