No announcement yet.

Kleiza's Season & Future In Doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The people who love Kleiza the most are sending him a hint, hint.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...KLEIZA-2393837

Video of Kleizas speaking to the media.
      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Even if he's healthy, Kleiza still has no place in the rotation.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Even if he's healthy, Kleiza still has no place in the rotation.
          Agreed, but at least this means he can be packaged in the of season, with Bargs

Comment

There might be a problem with the translation from the original article but I am under the impression that arthroscopic procedures are the non invasive procedures as opposed to micro fracture surgery which I believe LK did have a couple of years ago.

Comment

^^ I agree. If he can play for 10-15 games at the end of the season, or, fingers crossed, he even plays a play-off scenario, that will increase his value.

I doubt that anyone is willing to pick both Bargnani and Kleiza in the same deal, but it gives us something to play with.
              If we amnesty his a$$, we get nothing out of it.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                I doubt that anyone is willing to pick both Bargnani and Kleiza in the same deal, but it gives us something to play with.
                If we amnesty his a$$, we get nothing out of it.
                Agreed. That would be offering up the pu pu platter.

Comment

It's too bad Kleiza never developed a consistent NBA 3. He's a beast in international ball, including against the Americans.
                  Still, I'd rather see him play a few minutes of stretch 4 over Bargs. At least he grabs a few boards and dishes out the occasional hard foul. I also seem to remember Tom Liston showing that his numbers as a 4 weren't nearly as bas as they were when he played SF.

Comment

Working...
                  X