9th Seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlanta Hawks ‏@ATLHawks
    Apparently we pleased a lot of #Raptors fans tonight. #RTZ...until we play you.
    Lol yes you did Hawks

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
      I'm not sure whether they get the 9th seed within the next 5 games, but I'd be surprised if they finished the season 10 or lower. I say 75% 9th, 15% 8th and 10% 10th.
      This seems about right... I'm clinging to the 15% though.

Comment

I don't see the Knicks losing a fifth straight game, at home, against the sixers.

We'll probably be moving up the standings by the end of tonight.

Comment

Forget about Philly they are done. Jason Richardson is done for the season and for that matter Bynum probably is too. Add to that the 3 games they have left against Miami and its golf season for the Sixers. Detroit are struggling and their schedule of western conference teams are still to come (San Antonio, Clippers, Utah, Golden State) For that matter so does Milwaukee with Oaklahoma twice, Clippers, Denver, Golden State and the Lakers still left to play. This race is going to come down to our head to head matchups with Milwaukee.

Comment

ST1R wrote: View Post
            Forget about Philly they are done. Jason Richardson is done for the season and for that matter Bynum probably is too. Add to that the 3 games they have left against Miami and its golf season for the Sixers. Detroit are struggling and their schedule of western conference teams are still to come (San Antonio, Clippers, Utah, Golden State) For that matter so does Milwaukee with Oaklahoma twice, Clippers, Denver, Golden State and the Lakers still left to play. This race is going to come down to our head to head matchups with Milwaukee.
            Assuming the Raptors beat the teams they are 'suppose' to beat, very much agreed.

Comment

Sounds like Doug Collins has all but given up hope for the Sixers ...
              Collins said watching Bynum go through a little practice only left him disappointed considering just how much the team's big plans have been ruined by Bynum's constant knee issues.

"It's amazing seeing him standing out there; he distorted the whole practice," Collins said. "You get visions of what might've been ... He's said that he's going to play, but this season is slipping away. We've got 24 games after (this weekend). We're eight (games) under .500, and we've got to play the Miami Heat four times."

Source

Comment

I think tonight is a rare night...I'll be very happy to see the Knicks win.

*honestly don't know if I've ever felt that way
                Last edited by white men can't jump; Sun Feb 24, 2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Milwaukee and Philly are free falling right now. We have a very good chance to make it

Comment

we've got to play the Miami Heat four times.
                    i lol'd

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      I think tonight is a rare night...I'll be very happy to see the Knicks win.

*honestly don't know if I've ever felt that way
                      Likewise. Felt the same way about cheering for Brooklyn a few days back.

A playoff push will do weird things to a man...

Comment

This game is sloppy as helllll.

Comment

If the Raps are lucky with Indiana & GS, and the Bucks lose their games to Dallas, Houston, Toronto (us), LAC, and GS, then we can be right at that 8th seed in a shortcoming.

Milwaukee - Dallas (in sense of some urgency) L, Houston (8th seed with Lakers at their toes) L, Toronto (you already know) L, Utah (Utah leads the season series 1-0) L, Golden-State W.

I'll give them one, which leaves them 1-4 in their next 5 games.

Toronto - Washington W, Cleveland W, Indiana (home-court) W, Milwaukee W, Golden-State L.

4-1.

Let's go Raptors, we might sneak into that 8th seed this year and show Bosh why he shouldn't have left T-Dot & kick his butt!

In reality, we'll lose to Miami but experience is critical.

Comment

Raps take 9th on 2 losses from philly.

Comment

Watching these next 5 games for both the Bucks and the Raps will be big.

As much as I am hoping for 5 consecutive Buck loses, the chances are they break out of their slump sometime soon. And the Raptors are playing 5 games, non of which will be easy.

The boys gotta be real focused for this next stretch, because it is season defining.

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                                raps take 9th on 2 losses from philly.

power shift
                                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X