• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definitely a carry after watching the replay

Comment

horford!

Comment

Hawks will give the ball to Smith heis the franchise but not a coser.... Teague saves them in games so much he shoul take the last shot...

Comment

thank you hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

that's more like it ellis.. you inefficient bitch

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Hawks will give the ball to Smith heis the franchise but not a coser.... Teague saves them in games so much he shoul take the last shot...
              Never mind lol good work Hawks, man do the Bucks remind me of the Raptors with thir game collapses...

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                that's more like it ellis.. you inefficient bitch
                hahahah literally yelled almost the same thing when he missed. You live by the Ellis you die by the Ellis.

Comment

How the hell did the Hawks won that game? last i checked they were down by like 8-10pts with 3mins left in the 4th.

I'm not complaing though!
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

We're like 4 games back. Not bad. 5 on the loss side
                    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Next 2 games Wizards and Cavs for the Raps LETS GET IT T.DOT!

Comment

WOW. Hawks won. PLAAAAAAAAAAAAYOFFS!

Comment

This may be the biggest week of the year coming up! Bucks on road vs Dallas and Houston, we got Wiz, Cavs and Pacers lined up before a head to head between the two teams! we can find ourselves 1 game back after the week!

Comment

Bucks' next games are Dallas ((Road) home court takes the win.) Houston (Loss) Raptors (Loss) Utah (Loss)

My predictions, my faith in the Raptors are going up by the minute.

Comment

Ilyasova and Sanders are impressive. Ersan is WET. It's crazy.
                              “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
                                Ilyasova and Sanders are impressive. Ersan is WET. It's crazy.
                                I wish Ersan was our stretch PF so badly it's not even funny...

Comment

Working...
                                X