Attention.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention.

Now, me & other Raptor fans have been wanting to watch Open Gym episodes, and Behind The Draft 2012, I've posted a thread but no one did anything, I've seen another guy post one too but couldn't get anything. Can someone PLEASE help us watch it? Help your Raptor buddies out!

P.S --------- I don't have NBATV Canada.

you're not missing much

Comment

don't know what u want us to do.. I don't have a magic link for you

Comment

Just tryna find out if anyone could help.

Comment

I caught up to all of them last weekend when they had their marathon. You aren't missing anything.

Comment

Come on you guys...

To say "you're not missing anything" is ridiculous. What you're missing is a ton of footage from Raptors players that you wouldn't normally get to see in an enviroment that's significantly more comfortable than a post game/post practice scrum. So much more personality comes through and it's such a different perspective than the one you normally get.

Besides that, you're missing a big step in the right direction for quality production coming out of the Toronto Raptors organization. If people support this it's only going to get better and if you ask me, "Open Gym" is knocking on the door of "The Association" which is a very well respected NBA program that's quite similar.

At risk of using a terribly played out phrase...

THIS is why we can't have nice things

(And by "THIS" I mean these peeps not giving Open Gym at least some credit for being a HUGE step in the right direction for future video content featuring our favourite team)

Enjoy something every once in awhile.
            read my intelligent tweets

Comment

ryley_b wrote: View Post
              Come on you guys...

To say "you're not missing anything" is ridiculous. What you're missing is a ton of footage from Raptors players that you wouldn't normally get to see in an enviroment that's significantly more comfortable than a post game/post practice scrum. So much more personality comes through and it's such a different perspective than the one you normally get.

Besides that, you're missing a big step in the right direction for quality production coming out of the Toronto Raptors organization. If people support this it's only going to get better and if you ask me, "Open Gym" is knocking on the door of "The Association" which is a very well respected NBA program that's quite similar.

At risk of using a terribly played out phrase...

THIS is why we can't have nice things

(And by "THIS" I mean these peeps not giving Open Gym at least some credit for being a HUGE step in the right direction for future video content featuring our favourite team)

Enjoy something every once in awhile.
              id have to agree, I have only caught a few episodes but I def enjoyed them a lot.. some cool perspectives and behind the scenes stuff. so yes, id say you are missing something.. but sadly there's nothing I can do to help.

Comment

Working...
              X