This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    can we make the max acquisitions around 60 instead of 40? I'ts a long season and there's always lots of tinkering to be done in baseball.
    Hey Mack,

I set it to 40 to keep room for tinkering but also to reduce add/drop abuse. I think it actually averages to around 2/week.

Comment

Thanks everyone for playing and staying active in the league. Rotisserie was interesting and I'm not sure if you all will be interested in that format for next season. I'll start a new thread and league in the spring.

Final standings:

1 drizz
      2 Mack North
      3 JägerBombers
      4 SLUGgerS (jbml)
      5 Kadazzle
      6 Tucas

Comment

Great season Drizz! Congrats on the CHAMPIONSHIP!

I've been playing seasons with buddies for a few years now thru rotisserie, but I've found it's not interesting enough. Guys get down early and quit setting lineups normally. I'd be open to playing a different format for sure, but if we continue this way, then I'll pass next year.

Comment

I agree, H2H will be the way to go for next season. Hopefully we can get some more teams in the league as well.

Comment

God damn, I thought I had it in the bag, then my max innings got reached and I plummeted to 3rd. Oh well, was a fun league!

Comment

lol yeah man you were kickin ass for sure.

next season should be good.

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
              God damn, I thought I had it in the bag, then my max innings got reached and I plummeted to 3rd. Oh well, was a fun league!

Comment

Congrats Drizz!! 2013 RR Fantasy Baseball Champion!!
                RR OG

Comment

realizar my man you are welcome to join in the spring lets do this!

Comment

Working...
                  X