Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Andrew Wiggins: Monster Dunk and Stare down

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Andrew Wiggins: Monster Dunk and Stare down



    Crazy dunk, but check out the minute long stare down he gives the kid after the dunk.
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Rookie GoldenBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Nicee!

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,624
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I absolutely hate that stare down BS. What's the deal?

    "Look at me. I am way better than you. So to prove my point I will stare at you really hard, as if I just did something significant, as opposed to making a great play in a game that boys are playing."

    Just adolescent. Which is entirely appropriate in the circumstances, considering their ages.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Good dunk. I guess he didn't get the "T" because he is a superstar.

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lietuva
    Posts
    1,364
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    I absolutely hate that stare down BS. What's the deal?

    "Look at me. I am way better than you. So to prove my point I will stare at you really hard, as if I just did something significant, as opposed to making a great play in a game that boys are playing."

    Just adolescent. Which is entirely appropriate in the circumstances, considering their ages.
    ++++ Thus is way easier when you jump like that. In Europe that would be a travel.
    #FREE

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    ++++ Thus is way easier when you jump like that. In Europe that would be a travel.
    No jump stop in Europe? It's something that's taught from early on over here. The Euro two step seems more like travel to me though it must legal.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lietuva
    Posts
    1,364
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You cannot jump and reach the ground with ball in your hands, three/two? (not very sure about that one) steps with ball in your hands allowed but after that you got to shoot
    Last edited by RandomGuy; Sun Feb 24th, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
    #FREE

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,781
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    I absolutely hate that stare down BS. What's the deal?

    "Look at me. I am way better than you. So to prove my point I will stare at you really hard, as if I just did something significant, as opposed to making a great play in a game that boys are playing."

    Just adolescent. Which is entirely appropriate in the circumstances, considering their ages.
    I somewhat agree....and as you pointed out, they are adolescents, so....

    but also...maybe the length is over the top, but I think the stare down is appropriate. It's not like the guy was stationary, he tried to get in Wiggins' face and stop him, and failed miserably. I mean, if this were the NBA, and Wiggins is as good as hyped, and some bench player like Alan Anderson ( ) got in his way on such a dunk, I would not at all be surprised by some sort of "You ain't got &#$% on me!" stare down.

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Rookie DeRozanJohnsonFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yikes......been hearing alot about Wiggins lately.....impressive.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •