Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 229

Thread: GT Wizards @ Raptors - 7 PM ET

  1. #181
    Raptors Republic All-Star JimiCliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,844
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote YYZ wrote: View Post
    Thats what I thought too. I dont know why the euro team would stipulate that he cant play in the 4th quarter. That makes little sense too me.
    I'm just trying to find a reason. Any reason.

  2. #182
    Raptors Republic Starter themasao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Honestly tho, Rudy's shots have all been a half inch from dropping. Like I've seen at least 4 or 5 pop in and out.

  3. #183
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    I'm just trying to find a reason. Any reason.
    Casey has no faith in rookies?
    @RavNation

  4. #184
    Raptors Republic Starter themasao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    I'm just trying to find a reason. Any reason.
    The fact that so many people believe you says something about how seriously Casey has him on lock-down.

  5. #185
    Raptors Republic All-Star JimiCliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,844
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    "Sorry Jonas, you get too many monster dunks against the Wizards. We're gonna have to sit you down."

    -Dwane Casey

  6. #186
    Raptors Republic Starter themasao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote YYZ wrote: View Post
    Lowry has no idea how to play point.
    He's having a bad game. He's not a bad point. There's a difference.

    Check his stats from last game, he's not an all-star on that basis alone either.

    Welcome to the 'jump-the-gun republic'.

  7. #187
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote themasao wrote: View Post
    He's having a bad game. He's not a bad point. There's a difference.

    Check his stats from last game, he's not an all-star on that basis alone either.

    Welcome to the 'jump-the-gun republic'.
    A good point plays in control, he all out reckless. Look at the offence he passes the ball halfway between half court and the three point line. Most of the players are left in isolations
    @RavNation

  8. #188
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    And I wasnt making this observation based on this game solely
    @RavNation

  9. #189
    Raptors Republic All-Star JimiCliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,844
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oh Fake Joey Crawford, that's a terrrrrible call

  10. #190
    Raptors Republic Starter mike, prague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    976
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Did the refs pay Casey or Casey the refs to loose the game for the Raps?

  11. #191
    Raptors Republic Starter themasao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote YYZ wrote: View Post
    A good point plays in control, he all out reckless. Look at the offence he passes the ball halfway between half court and the three point line. Most of the players are left in isolations
    The Iso's are a product of bad coaching/management. As for playing all out and reckless, I disagree. Not all PG's have to be Calderon. Tony Parker plays all out and reckless and it works for him.

  12. #192
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Could have really used Jonas in the 4th...

  13. #193
    Raptors Republic Starter imaginelino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mike, prague wrote: View Post
    Did the refs pay Casey or Casey the refs to loose the game for the Raps?
    cant coach effort

  14. #194
    Raptors Republic Starter imaginelino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    actually fuck that.. why wasn't Jonas on the floor... for fuck sakes Casey.. can he ever answer that....

  15. #195
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote themasao wrote: View Post
    The Iso's are a product of bad coaching/management. As for playing all out and reckless, I disagree. Not all PG's have to be Calderon. Tony Parker plays all out and reckless and it works for him.
    Parker plays with himself, Lowry needs to drive and kick more often.
    @RavNation

  16. #196
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Between TOs and all the open shots they've missed...the Raptors played themselves right out of this game. Fuck. The Wizards have not played that well....Fuck!!! *facepalm*....

  17. #197
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Or go baseline so he can see the floor.
    @RavNation

  18. #198
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    3,885
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote imaginelino wrote: View Post
    actually fuck that.. why wasn't Jonas on the floor... for fuck sakes Casey.. can he ever answer that....
    What difference would he of made?

  19. #199
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This game feels just like the 20 point blown lead games vs. Milwaukee and Philly.

    At the time, closing in on 8th just like now.

    Raps in desperate need for a win and they drop a turd.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  20. #200
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    What difference would he of made?
    What happens when you can't make a shot? Lots of available rebounds. Was playing small working? No, because it only works if shots are dropping. I think Casey needs to show more trust in JV. It's not like he has to run plays for him, but his size and energy always seem to have an impact.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •