Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: GT Wizards @ Raptors - 7 PM ET

Raptors Republic Starter imaginelino's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

size in the middle.. baskets came too easy in the paint.. Amir had no offensive game tonight.. actually your right.. its not like Lowry would pass the ball inside like Jose did... yeah I spoke his name .. im pissed.. deal with it

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptors took them for granted simple as that they were high off their own shit from beating Knicks and thought they would just roll over Washington at home not that easy guys play hard every game they took a night off dumb.

Also everyone looked to not only not take this game seriously but make it a night where they can get Bargs back into the swing of things well you did it, he shot awfully missing everything that came his way now hopefully they see just leave him on the bench or give him a quick hook as they have been doing seriously just play Acy or Gray in his spot they may not score but at least they hustle and rebound.

Post Thanks / Like

Fuck this team. They don't deserve to make the playoffs. Losing to the Wiz on a must win game in your own court?

LET'S GO BUCKS.
    Follow me on Twitter - @RRyan22

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, back on why JV may have been a good idea, Casey clearly gameplanned to avoid the Amir-Nene matchup, which Amir seems to struggle with a little bit. JV did a very good job on Nene early, and even Bargs played fairly well on him. Amir was doing a great job on Okafor, but WAS made the adjustment to stay small and keep Nene in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they knew Casey would go with Amir and was a matchup they were fine with in this game. I love Amir but it was not a matchup he was doing very well with all night.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyway, regardless, this game looked lost in the 1st half. Countless unforced turnovers. Missed shots of all kinds. An inability to string together any runs because of those 2 factors. Gah...such a wasted opportunity

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Fuck this team. They don't deserve to make the playoffs. Losing to the Wiz on a must win game in your own court?

LET'S GO BUCKS.
    ................... seriously? you are most Bi-Polar fan I have ever come across.

Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    What happens when you can't make a shot? Lots of available rebounds. Was playing small working? No, because it only works if shots are dropping. I think Casey needs to show more trust in JV. It's not like he has to run plays for him, but his size and energy always seem to have an impact.
    Amir is a better rebounder than Jonas

Post Thanks / Like

This is a tough one to swallow, it makes Indy feel like a must-win game. I hope someone breaks Hansbrough's eye socket...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    But he was struggling against Nene a lot, and I also said playing small wasn't working, so I was suggesting he could have also gone with a conventional lineup.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    And I don't know how true that is. JV is not Bargs.

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard to point a finger at anyone after this loss. Gay was a non factor on offense, Lowry couldn't run the offense smoothly, Amir couldn't finish, Nobody could shoot the long ball, and the defense was inconsistent overall. If it weren't for Derozan and Lucas (the only guys playing with a purpose) , this would have been a blowout. Just one of those games I guess

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    Hard to point a finger at anyone after this loss. Gay was a non factor on offense, Lowry couldn't run the offense smoothly, Amir couldn't finish, Nobody could shoot the long ball, and the defense was inconsistent overall. If it weren't for Derozan and Lucas (the only guys playing with a purpose) , this would have been a blowout. Just one of those games I guess
    Shitty timing though. You kind of figured they were due for one, just hoped it would land on the Indy game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    ................... seriously? you are most Bi-Polar fan I have ever come across.
    Yup i'm serious. Raps don't deserve to be in the playoffs the way they played tonight. This is a GOLDEN opportunity playing the Wiz in your own court. They blew it.
    Follow me on Twitter - @RRyan22

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Shitty timing though. You kind of figured they were due for one, just hoped it would land on the Indy game.
    Yea I was expecting something bad eventually.. just not this bad lol. Winning the next 3 is that much more crucial now

Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsnz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I laugh at all the people who say now our playoff chances are over. What if the Bucks drop their next 2 games (@ Houston and @ Dallas) then lose to us? Even if we go 1-1 against Cavs/Pacers but beat the Bucks we still make up games against them. Still a long way to go, but obviously losing these easy games hurts, especially since we have more road games coming up against hard teams.

Raptors Republic Starter torch19's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Too busy with the Harlem shake, they lost track of their purpose.

Wishing it was Bargnani instead of Amir though. That would've been hilarious.

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't know that the Wiz beat 2 tough teams prior to playing tonight. They played well. Kudos to Washington. As for the Raps, the offence is a snoozefest, too many one and dones.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Lowry needs to be more aggressive and look for his more often. It will open things up for everyone. All of Bargs' looks were good and if he had any confidence he'd have had a decent game

Post Thanks / Like

And the flippity-floppity fish fans strike again....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    The offense. Yeesh. I am so sick of watching them run the same horn sets over and over, along with that bloody flop set. These guys don't read and react well enough to make these sets effective. They just end up standing around after the initial action.

Having said that, this was just one of those brutal games. Clearly didn't have it tonight.

Thread Information