Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Wizards @ Raptors - 7 PM ET

• Two sub .500 team playing well above their standings lately
    • Raptors won at Washington last week. Gay and DeRozan each scored 24, Bargnani had a good night shooting 4 of 7
    • Bargnani has since gone scoreless over 34 minutes in his last two games. Teammates and coach asked the fans to stop booing Andrea. What will the ACC do tonight?
    • Bassy Telfair might play his first minutes this evening for the Toronto Raptors

Washington being 4-22 on the road is a good thing.

sadly this will be the first game I will miss this season due to a funeral. Hope the raps pull it off.

Comment

The home team has won 9 out of the last 10 meetings. The only exception was the Raptors' latest win @ Washington.
      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

just a reminder that detroit is 2 games back.

a loss for us and a win for them would put them right at our doorstep 1 game back.

Comment

every game not against an elite team is a trap game these days with the high flying raps. The last washington game was a rare one where we seemed to keep a healthy distance most of the game. Let's hope for more of the same tonight.

Comment

Washington won against HOT Rockets last night, should stay focused.

They are 12-9 since John Wall has come back with wins against the Hawks, Clippers, Bulls, Knicks, Nets, Bucks and 2 against the Nuggets. A healthy Wizards team is an above average team.
            Last edited by RandomGuy; Mon Feb 25, 2013, 12:52 PM.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

EVERY game is a must win no doubt stay focused Raps also we are looking to pass the total Ws of last season tonight. Telfair had the flu yesterday got it over all star break wonder if he is a go tonight? Need to get him situated pronto.

Comment

I am nervous about this game as well.

Wall played awful last game vs. Toronto.

Wiz are better of late than they showed last game vs. Toronto.

Raps showed inability to put the game away throughout 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Nervousness reigns supreme.

Comment

Must-win, and a should-win at the same time. Washington is still a poor team with John Wall, and they don't match up well with our lineups.
                  Seriously though, this game should have a large margin REGARDLESS of how they're playing.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Washington no longer has Jamal Crawford so that should be a plus.... its literally stopping Wall we have to worry about.

Comment

Lowry just needs to get under Walls skin and it should be a win

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        Washington won against HOT Rockets last night, should stay focused.
                        rockets don't really play defense, they just try to outscore you. WAS just beat them up on the inside all game.

Comment

The better we get, the more nervous I get about these 'winnable' games.

That being said, Washington's offence is absolutely turrible, so as long as the Raptors stop wall et al. from getting out and running, we should be able to stay in it and grab the W.

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
                            The better we get, the more nervous I get about these 'winnable' games.

That being said, Washington's offence is absolutely turrible, so as long as the Raptors stop wall et al. from getting out and running, we should be able to stay in it and grab the W.
                            lol same here

Comment

I hope they don't underestimate this WIzards team. Dangerous game.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X