• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Gay is not looking pretty out there

Comment

• Can't take this
        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Comment

• I dont have the balls to put up with this...

Comment

• Game over boys.
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• This team isn't playoff worthy

Comment

• Game. Disappointing. And the main problem is the lack of offensive flow. Lowry is just a caged 2.
                  @RavNation

Comment

• We deserve to lose this one. Pathetic from everyone involved. Less harlem shake, more practice.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      JV is not allowed to play the 4th quarter; I think it's has to do with his contract buyout from his euroleague team
                      I hope you're joking, he's played in the 4th quarter before.

Comment

• I've seen guys given continuation on waaaaaaay iffier plays than that one of Demar's. I'm not one of those conspiracy guys, but honestly, refs seem to hate him.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• This game is frustration there are no gimmes in the NBA and Raptors came into this game forgetting the situation and expecting to win this easy and get back against the Caves thought they outgrew this.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            JV is not allowed to play the 4th quarter; I think it's has to do with his contract buyout from his euroleague team
                            lol, what?

That would make sense considering he rarely plays in the last quarter, but there is no such thing as a contract that limits 4th quarter play.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              I hope you're joking, he's played in the 4th quarter before.
                              Thats what I thought too. I dont know why the euro team would stipulate that he cant play in the 4th quarter. That makes little sense too me.
                              @RavNation

Comment

• Lowry has no idea how to play point.
                                @RavNation

Comment

Working...
                                X