Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 365

Thread: GT: Raps at Cavs - Raptor Revenge

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default GT: Raps at Cavs - Raptor Revenge

    Last time they met, Kyrie Irving stabbed us all in the hearts with an amazing game winning shot. Tonight, he may not even suit up. Look for the Raptors to play with a purpose tonight coming off one of the worst home losses of the season. Playoffs are still reachable, so take care of business boys


  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Even if Irving does play tonight, I doubt he's 100%. I'm sure that hyper-extended knee is still sore.

    It would be in Lowry/Lucas' best interest to go at him hard on offense (make him defend with a wonky knee), and crowd him defensively making him put the ball on the floor (I doubt the stutter-steps, and crossovers would be that effective with a bum knee).
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I hope Telfair plays Lucas is not the answer, at least not as a PG.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    I hope Telfair plays Lucas is not the answer, at least not as a PG.
    Neither is Telfair
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Neither is Telfair
    True but I would rather him out there than Lucas making the ball move than just stick.

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,410
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    True but I would rather him out there than Lucas making the ball move than just stick.
    i definitely want to see what telfair can bring. decent passing and super speedy. just a shame he didn't reach anywhere near all the media hype he got. he always ends up in those "top draft busts" lists

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Telfair has also been on teams that his skill/style of play doesn't compliment arguably this is the most athletic Roster he has had a chance to play with he could redeem himself here.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic All-Star themasao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,021
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Also, kinda ironic having Shaun Livingston replace a PG with a knee injury....

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic All-Star themasao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,021
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Kyrie officially out according to CBS: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...gainst-toronto

    This game just became unforgivable to lose. UNFORGIVABLE.

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote themasao wrote: View Post
    Kyrie officially out according to CBS: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...gainst-toronto

    This game just became unforgivable to lose. UNFORGIVABLE.
    Tell that to the bulls

  11. #11
    Raptors Republic All-Star themasao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,021
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Tell that to the bulls
    You misunderstand me. I'm not saying they won't lose (see: Washington Wizards). I'm saying if they do, they deserve every bit of the vitriol and histrionics that will most certainly come their way (including my fair share).

  12. #12
    Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    a little off topic but anybody hear if hibbert is being suspended for pushing curry to the ground in last nights game? he was ejected from the game but I wonder if there is a suspension also.. if it is a two game suspension that could help us

  13. #13
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    a little off topic but anybody hear if hibbert is being suspended for pushing curry to the ground in last nights game? he was ejected from the game but I wonder if there is a suspension also.. if it is a two game suspension that could help us
    No official word yet....
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  14. #14
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Not related to this game but the Pacer incident Hibbert batted Curry off like a bug on his plate. Kudos to Curry for trying though lol, seems Indiana always has these rumbles. Is Granger back yet? cause that means Indi has a pretty amazing team, but everyoe already knew that.

    On topic

    Should be a win the Raps have something to prove after what they just did on the road or not the are going to come out intense I just wish they had a killer instinct throughout games though Raps always stomp on the throat and seemingly feel pity and make a game out of things, I want a statement blowout win against the Cavs tonight.

  15. #15
    Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Not related to this game but the Pacer incident Hibbert batted Curry off like a bug on his plate. Kudos to Curry for trying though lol, seems Indiana always has these rumbles. Is Granger back yet? cause that means Indi has a pretty amazing team, but everyoe already knew that.

    On topic

    Should be a win the Raps have something to prove after what they just did on the road or not the are going to come out intense I just wish they had a killer instinct throughout games though Raps always stomp on the throat and seemingly feel pity and make a game out of things, I want a statement blowout win against the Cavs tonight.
    yeah granger has been back for two games.. he had a bad first game and not sure how he did last night

  16. #16
    Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Should be a win the Raps have something to prove after what they just did on the road or not the are going to come out intense I just wish they had a killer instinct throughout games though Raps always stomp on the throat and seemingly feel pity and make a game out of things, I want a statement blowout win against the Cavs tonight.
    punctuation is a beautiful thing

  17. #17
    Raptors Republic All-Star themasao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,021
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Should be a win the Raps have something to prove after what they just did on the road or not the are going to come out intense I just wish they had a killer instinct throughout games though Raps always stomp on the throat and seemingly feel pity and make a game out of things, I want a statement blowout win against the Cavs tonight.
    Quote FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    punctuation is a beautiful thing
    That comma put da team on its back!

  18. #18
    Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote themasao wrote: View Post
    that comma put da team on its back!
    lol

  19. #19
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote themasao wrote: View Post
    that comma put da team on its back!
    lol

  20. #20
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If Toronto doesn't win this game, I can tell you playoff dreams are going to be impossible to touch. Blowing two games against two -.500 teams is unacceptable, especially because Kyrie is out tonight. Sense of urgency tonight Raptors!

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •