• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really devlin?? the best of all time?

Comment

• Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
        Yeah and im sure Andrea is responsible for the snow too, like he blew the 14 point lead all by himself. Btw I've never seen announcers kiss ass as much as these guys, its beyond pathetic.
        He basically did. During his time on the court everyone else at least did SOMETHING. Baskets, assists, etc. bargnani had NOTHING but misses and one turnover.

Comment

• Did devlin just say that was the best dunk of all time???????????

Comment

• I don't know whats more depressing: The fact that the Raptors went from up 14 to down 9, or the fact that it doesn't surprise me at all.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
              cleveland's playing like we're the heat or something
              The heat won that game so lets hope so...

Comment

• RepRaptorsintheUSA wrote: View Post
                Did devlin just say that was the best dunk of all time???????????
                No, just the best putback he has seen in a while...

Comment

• Honestly, I would put in Aaron Gray or Acy over Bargnani right about now. Lucas got too much burn and he didn't do sh!t
                  “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• I can't believe how long Lowry sat for too. Just ridiculous. Wtf was Telfair supposed to accomplish in those 3 minutes -- surely Lowry doesn't need so much rest he only gets 3 minutes of the second quarter...

Comment

• This is stupid...I've been defending Casey all season, but his sub patterns just finally pissed me off beyond belief. When is it a good idea to have a frontcourt of Fields and Bargs out there? Why does he keep trotting out this hero ball lineup with Lucas and AA??? They make Bargnani look unselfish...that's pretty freakin miraculous in itself. What's the point of keeping Demar/Gay on the floor with those guys if they barely get touches? Fucking hell, Casey!!!

*this is an angry rant, so by all means just ignore it

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                        Honestly, I would put in Aaron Gray or Acy over Bargnani right about now. Lucas got too much burn and he didn't do sh!t
                        I miss Acy. Seemed like he always made a couple impact plays when he was in the game.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          This is stupid...I've been defending Casey all season, but his sub patterns just finally pissed me off beyond belief. When is it a good idea to have a frontcourt of Fields and Bargs out there? Why does he keep trotting out this hero ball lineup with Lucas and AA??? They make Bargnani look unselfish...that's pretty freakin miraculous in itself. What's the point of keeping Demar/Gay on the floor with those guys if they barely get touches? Fucking hell, Casey!!!

we,RR second that, don't worry.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Ugh... this ones on Casey so far
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                              No, just the best putback he has seen in a while...
                              he said it could be the best putback of all time

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                This is stupid...I've been defending Casey all season, but his sub patterns just finally pissed me off beyond belief. When is it a good idea to have a frontcourt of Fields and Bargs out there? Why does he keep trotting out this hero ball lineup with Lucas and AA??? They make Bargnani look unselfish...that's pretty freakin miraculous in itself. What's the point of keeping Demar/Gay on the floor with those guys if they barely get touches? Fucking hell, Casey!!!

Seriously. Bargs is obviously useless and fields is useless offensively without a pg that actually passes the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X