No announcement yet.

GT: Raps at Cavs - Raptor Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No they said if it was any time to step up it was now. He clearly benched him in the third, what stopped him from doing it in the 4th. He has all power he controls who plays.

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
      No they said if it was any time to step up it was now. He clearly benched him in the third, what stopped him from doing it in the 4th. He has all power he controls who plays.
      Eternal optimist, huh?
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• I guess.

Comment

• I wonder how much they'd have to pay Phil Jackson to take the job....I'd settle for Jerry Sloan.

Comment

• Seriously... We don't deserve playoffs if we can even beat the Wizards and an Irving-less Cavs! Kinda pathetic!

Comment

• Well hopefully this game proved a point to BC again as the final straw of whether or not Bargnani is a BUST.

#BargsRideDaPine

Comment

• 2/20 from the 3pt line
                  8 bench points
                  0 bench points in second half

Says it all right there.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Well hopefully this game proved a point to BC again as the final straw of whether or not Bargnani is a BUST.

#BargsRideDaPine
                    LMAO so it's his fault raptors lost? What a load of bullcrap

Comment

• missed the game...took a look at the line and saw some posts...so your telling me Andrea in 16 mins of play, burn time in the 4th and 0 pts. Jonas benched. 3pt chucking. that sums it up...?

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                        Luke Walton is a skilled player. Wow. Man trolled us hard.
                        I missed the game tonight but Luke Walton has played very well the past ten or so games. He's the team's best facilitator and has even made a few wide open shots lately.

Teams leave him wide open because he shoots below 40% despite almost every shot being a wide open shot.

I like him; he does not complain about his role and gives some of the funniest interviews (as he should being the son of Bill).

Comment

• Hey T.dot how can you have JV as your pic and root for a guy his exact opposite? Pretty sure you are trolling major there is no such thing as a diehard Bargnani fan....

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            I wonder how much they'd have to pay Phil Jackson to take the job....I'd settle for Jerry Sloan.
                            "settle for Jerry Sloan"

yeah... settle...

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                              "settle for Jerry Sloan"

yeah... settle...
                              I was joking...

My point is that I would really like a coach who runs a system and knows how to use the players he's got.

*I don't even trust him defensively anymore if he can justify sitting JV for such long stretches to himself...Is there a minute cap on JV's play? He was the biggest defensive factor for the team most of the time he was on the floor.

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                                "settle for Jerry Sloan"

yeah... settle...
                                I have mad respect for Jerry Sloan. I saw a recent interview with him and he looks and sounds like he has aged 25 years since he stopped coaching. Sadly I dont think we will see him coach again, I suspect he has some health issues.

On this game. Are we allowed to boo Casey? I am not sure since the boo police have been in full force. That man should be boo'd for sitting his productive bigs in the 4th. He did the same thing to ED b4 the trade. Ed would have amazing 1st and 3rd quarters and sit in the 4th. Nobody cared because they hated ED for his play in his first 2 years here. Now its happening to JV and we get this rookie excuse but I am not buying it. He just loves to go small in the 4th out of some obligation to his BFF AA.

Comment

Working...
                                X