This team is not going anywhere with Dwane Casey. These past 2 games alone should get him fired. Not to mention all the 4th quarter blown leads this season.
Couple of things:
- Bargnani tonight played 15mins most of them in the 4th. Finished with 1rb and 1ast. Defensively he's a liability so if he's not hitting shots what's the point of keeping him on the floor?
- How does Jonas Valanciunas not get into the game down the stretch? 5pts 8rbs 3blks in 24 mins.
- Ross didn't even play tonight. This guy before the Gay trade was one of the most effective player off the bench and now he's not even getting any playing time.
- Raps offence this year reminds me alot of the Kevin O'neill days. Just iso every plays. No ball movement whatsoever. Very predictable.
- Plays after timeout is non existent all season long.
- Substitution pattern is a mess
There's a lot good coaches available. Jeff and Stan Van Gundy just to name a few. This Raps team in my opinion needs an experienced coach. A guy that's been to the playoffs, a guy that has a winning resume. This is not a shot on Casey, he's a good guy but i don't think he's an NBA caliber coach.