Raptors seriously needs a new coach!!! The Van Gundy brothers are available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Question, without Rudy Gay what do you think their record would be right now? i say 18-20 wins. On pace for a 25 win season. Remember they won 23 games last year. And the expectations this year and my expectation is a 35-38 win team and that's without Rudy Gay.

Fact is, the Raps have more talent this year than last year even without Gay. They've lost so many games because of blown leads in the 4th. 13 to be exact. Most of them in my opinion because of POOR substitutions and because of the way they execute offensively and defensively. Their execution offensively since day 1 is a joke and it's still a joke. No improvement whatsoever. They're very predictable.

The way he's handled the Bargnani situation is a joke. No way this guy should be playing 25+mins a game specially on a must win game.

I can go on and on. Why is Anderson getting this many mins? why is JV not playing much? where the hell did Ross mins went? he was playing so well off the bench for them before the Gay trade.

#FireCasey
    Easy there young buck...calm yourself. There's nothing out there that'll instantly make this team a contender. Ive noticed that in sports today, not just in basketball but in all sports theres a tendency to fire the coach, fire the owner, fire someone anyone, at the drop of the dime as soon as the team hits some rough losing patches then you come onto blogs and threads like this and all the teenagers talk like this is normal and a good thing to do. Pathetic.

Like someone already, said this team is still learning, its still growing and that includes the coach. Be patient, you sound like you expected us to win it all this season.

Comment

OldSchool wrote: View Post
      Easy there young buck...calm yourself. There's nothing out there that'll instantly make this team a contender. Ive noticed that in sports today, not just in basketball but in all sports theres a tendency to fire the coach, fire the owner, fire someone anyone, at the drop of the dime as soon as the team hits some rough losing patches then you come onto blogs and threads like this and all the teenagers talk like this is normal and a good thing to do. Pathetic.

Like someone already, said this team is still learning, its still growing and that includes the coach. Be patient, you sound like you expected us to win it all this season.
      +1. It's key, however way we look at it, Toronto still needs to build - which they aren't doing since the arrival of Gay now - and needs to develop their younger talent, and try to win with them in these different situationals. I expected Toronto would COMPETE for a playoff spot, which they are doing, but I did not expect them to be IN the playoffs. That's a difference, and a big one at that.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
      X