No announcement yet.

Open Gym raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah And yet I just checked NBATV (yes, people do have it) and Open Gym episodes are on for the next 3 hours .. haha PVRing that sh*t.

Comment

Mostly posting for those fans that are outside of Canada, and can't get this content even if they wished to pay for it.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        Mostly posting for those fans that are outside of Canada, and can't get this content even if they wished to pay for it.
        Oh you don't need to justify it to me. I love what you do Crush!
        It was this thread that got me watching the show, so Thank You!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Hah And yet I just checked NBATV (yes, people do have it) and Open Gym episodes are on for the next 3 hours .. haha PVRing that sh*t.

You wouldn't mind uploading right? haha
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Open Gym is a great behind the scenes look. They did a terrific job of covering Rudy's arrival, he seems to be very welcoming of the situation of being here.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Just found out Landry's girlfriend/fiance is Pregnant!

And yes, the production quality on this is fantastic. Very impressed.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Just found out Landry's girlfriend/fiance is Pregnant!

And yes, the production quality on this is fantastic. Very impressed.
                You're referring to the show and not the Landry + Elaine baby production quality right?
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Thank you so much bro, just made an account to ask someone for this! :P really helpful since I'm living in the stupid states.
                  #JVforPM #DemarismyHero #GoRaps

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    You're referring to the show and not the Landry + Elaine baby production quality right?
                    No, that would be the reproduction quality.
                    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Thanks, it's good seeing the backstage aspect of this team.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                        No, that would be the reproduction quality.
                        Good one. +1.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

these are super awesome. i've only watched parts 1 and 2 so far but you really do get the feeling that calderon absolutely loved being and playing here.

and demar definitely follows up on rudys comments about how much fan support can mean to the team/player.

miss ED!

Comment

Thank for upload, waited for a long time. Hope other series will be uploaded too, thanks.

Comment

THANK YOU! Been looking for this for ages.

Comment

Speaking of being outside canada, is there any way u could post the 2012 behind the draft aswell?

Comment

Working...
                                X