Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks where can I download them?

Comment

this'll probably sound a little dicky, but why do you even want to watch Open Gym?

Comment

Cause the raptors are my favorite team but since I live in the U.S. my NBA TV doesn't show that program.

Comment

Merged these babies together.

Don't forget there is a Search Tool at the Top Right of the Page guys. Works like a charm!

Hopes this helps RAPTORNATION, as I believe there are links posted above; and welcome to the board!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

All the videos from the top has been removed (except the download link for 2 & 3) can anyone provide a new link for both "Behind the draft" and "open gym"?
              Thanks!
              Last edited by Spark4545; Tue May 14, 2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

RAPTORNATION wrote: View Post
                Cause the raptors are my favorite team but since I live in the U.S. my NBA TV doesn't show that program.
                are you originally from Canada? Because I find it interesting that the Raptors would have any american fans lol

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
                  are you originally from Canada? Because I find it interesting that the Raptors would have any american fans lol
                  A lot of current players were fans of the Raptors growing up. Vince obviously having a lot to do with that.
                  (Kevin Durant says the Raptors were his favourite team growing up.)

But you never know; once a fan, always a fan?

Comment

There was posted plenty of episodes online, sadly most of them were deleted in hours because of Copyright issues.. Great job NBA TV CANADA.

Comment

why on Earth isnt it on Raps official site? what a goddam joke.

Comment

Hello guys, I'm from Mexico and here I have no way to get access to NBATV Canada, so if someone be so kind to upload this episodes I will aprecciate. Even if you want to purchase a few bucks for them I found it ok. Greetings and hope someone can help with this

Comment

Any news about open gym/behind the draft? Not on youtube yet =[

Comment

Spark4545 wrote: View Post
                            Any news about open gym/behind the draft? Not on youtube yet =[
                            i dont think a full episode was ever uploaded onto youtube
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Anyone find any full episodes yet?
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/TdotRaptorsTV

Comment

still waiting :S

Comment

Working...
                                X